Chapter 4

Brooklyn's POV

After a little while I went back into the little room. I saw Jack, Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah all sitting on the couch staring at Daniel who was pacing back and forth. I looked at Daniel who seemed to be surprised to see me. We starred at each other for a moment no one moving. Then I went up to him and hugged him. He stood frozen for a minute and then he hugged me gently back, afraid we would scare me off if he squeezed too hard. I don't know why I trusted him so much but we're twins so maybe it's that? I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He smiled and that made me smile.

Me and the 5 boys all hung out after that playing video games, watching movies, bonding and stuff like that. After a few hours it hit me.

"Daniel?" I asked

"Yes?" He answered

"Where will I go now?" I could tell he thought about it for a minute.

"I'll be right back." He hugged me tight then went out the door. I chilled out on the couch where the rest of the boys were until Daniel walked back in. He sat next to me and had a smile on his face.

"Well I have good news! You can stay with us!" We have one extra bunk on the bus you can sleep on."

"Yay!" I yelled. I then heard a mumbled "shut upppp"

Daniel helped my onto my bunk, it is a top one, then he helped me get set up, making sure I was comfortable. Once I was good, he told me he was below me so If I needed anything just call. I smiled at him and nodded. I played down I'm the bunk all cozy and next thing I knew I drifted off. The rock of the bus putting me into a deep sleep.