Happily Ever After

"Mooom! Elijah just hit me! Landor yelled running into the kitchen and hugging his mothers legs.

"Noo, it was Jason!" The oldest twin said blaming it on his younger twin, his little white and black ears flattening on his black hair.

"No it wasn't mom, Jason is with dad." Landor said, pouting just as Gajeel walked in with a sleeping baby girl and Jason walking with a handful of Gajeel's pants as he walked beside his father, his other hand holding a stuffed wolf, and thumb in his mouth.

"Elijah, stop blaming everything on your brother." Gajeel said handing Rachael their five month old daughter Forest.

Suddenly, the door flew open and a high pitched squeal echoed through the huge house.

"Oh no..." Landor froze, eyes going wide, "RUN!" He yelled as the three boys took off running from their crazy aunt."

"Hello!" Y/n called out.

"In here Y/n!" Rachael called back readjusting Forest in her as she squirmed trying to get to her aunt who she adored.

"Okay sweetheart, alright," Rachael said handing Y/n Forest careful of Y/n's baby belly, "There you go."

Rogue then came in as well with the two exceeds on his shoulders.

"Hey Rogue." Rachael said hugging the shadow dragon slayer, but also being careful of her little baby bump.

"Ahhh!" They heard, they all looked to the hallway to see Y/n waddling with Forest on her hip, and Jason's hand in hers.

"What's with the hat?" Gajeel asked his sister-in-law.

"I didn't do it, I went to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean up Forest's drool, and I found Jason in the sink, with his brothers on each side with scissors." Y/n told her sister.

"Let me see." Rachael said.

Y/n took Jason's hat off his head, his hair looked similar to how Gray has his hair.

"I told you that boy should have been called Lucifer not Elijah, he is the devil incarnated.

Everyone walked outside where a small party was being held.

Gildarts walked in through the back gate with Karly and Laxus following behind with their 3 and 2 year old daughters.

Y/n watched Forest and Laxus and Karly's 2 year old Storm play with some flowers, while the three boys and Electra, Laxus and Karly's 3 year old played tag.

Gildarts sat down as Jason ran up to him.

"Papa, pway wit me!" He squealed lifting his little arms up for the crash mage to pick up his tiny body.

"Okay buddy, here we go." Gildarts said picking up the tiny ice mage.

"Be careful dad! Don't drop him... or make a bunch of tiny hims, like you did to Natsu." Rachael said a bit of panic in her voice for her son.

"Don't worry sweetheart, nothing is gonna happen to him. Right Jace?" Gildarts looked to the little boy in his arms.

"Dats wight papa!" Jason laughed.

just then Natsu and Gray showed up with their seven year old daughter Snowflake Ember Dragneel-Fulbuster, they adopted her a year after the war was done. They made Y/n and Rogue the god parents.

"Daddy, can I go play with Landor?" Snowflake asked Gray.

"Sure baby girl, go ahead." Gray said.

"No way, no kid of mine is gonna play with metal heads kid." Natsu yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! What is wrong with my son?" Gajeel shouted back angry.

Over in the corner of the lawn Y/n, Forest and Storm were watching the whole thing.

"5 buck says Natsu wins." Y/n said.

"Yeah." Storm agreed.

"DA!" Forest said.

"You're going for your daddy?" Y/n asked.

"DA!" Forest said again.

Gajeel reached out and hit Natsu on the head with an iron fist, Natsu fell to the ground in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Natsu cried in pain.

"Maybe that will teach you a lesson not to mess with him anymore." Gray said shaking his head, face palming.

"...Ow..."

"Can I go play with Landor now mama?" Snowflake crouched down poking Natsu as she asked him.

"Sure sweetie... go ahead." Natsu groaned.

"Yaaay!" Snowflake said as she went to find the white haired boy.

Again over to Y/n, forest, and Storm.

Y/n and Storm were handing over their 5 dollars to Forest with a scared look on their faces.

"Rachael, Gajeel, Forest is gambling again... and won." Y/n yelled.

"How much did you give her?" Rachael asked.

"5... 10... ten dollars!" Y/n yelled.

"Stop encouraging her!" Gajeel yelled crossing his arms getting mad.

"I'm sorry!" Y/n said crying.

"Oh stop crying, you're supposed to be the adult." Gajeel said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry its these damn pregnancy hormones, I cant help it!" Y/n cried. "And besides some one has to be the kid, my mate is an old man!"

Rogue sat up and looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Who you calling an old man?" Rogue questioned crossing his arms.

Rachael came and walked up behind Y/n, smacking her in the back of the head.

"Ow, what was that for? Don't you know better than to hit a pregnant woman!" Y/n asked holding her head.

"Yes I do, now smarten up, you're always causing trouble whenever we have a family reunion, just once I would like things to be normal, and Rogues not that much older than you, he's only four years older, and if you don't smarten up, who knows how long he will stick around you." Rachael said laying the law down to her little sister.

Y/n pouted and faced and faced the woods mumbling, "Sorry Rogue." not looking at anyone any more.

"Now lets put all this behind us, and enjoy ourselves." Rachael said rubbing her baby belly.

A/N: Well this story is finally done. I hoped that those of you who pulled through with this book till the end enjoyed it. I'm sorry it sucked so bad.