The Letter

"That's me?!" Rachael replied confused.

"Here you go ma'am." The person gave Rachael her letter then left.

Rachael opened the letter and read it. Her eyes went wide when she saw the contents of it.

"Rach?" Gajeel questioned. Rachael gave him the letter and he read it out loud.

"My Dear, Lovely Bride, 

Rachael, Rachael, Rachael did you really think you could just run away like that and get away with it with out us ever finding out where you went. Well think again.

Word has it your married to another man, you probably hid everything we did to you from him so he wouldn't think you're a freak." Gajeel was growling in anger, his knuckles were white as he gripped the letter, but he continued.

"Our son is always asking about you, who you are, where you went, and why you left us. Landor wants his mother, and soon he will.

In five months there will be a war. Dark guilds against good guilds. Lives will be lost, people will get hurt. The winning side will get you as the prize my dear.

There is... one other option. Come back to us, and no one gets hurt.

With love Cain Kodak."

When Gajeel was done reading, Rachael was crying on Y/n, as Y/n rubbed her sister's back. Fear was on both of their faces.

"Why us? Why do bad things only happen to us?" Y/n mumbled tears coming to her eyes as well.

"Think on the bright side hunny, your baby is still alive, and now you know that his name is Landor." Gajeel said trying to cheer up his wife the best he could.

"I'm so scared." Rachael mumbled. Y/n's eyes went wide at her sister's words, Rachael was always the strong one to care for her when she was scared, but now the rolls have been changed. 

"I know baby me too, me too." Gajeel said hugging his wife and kissing her on the shoulder.

A/N: I know its short but I needed to get something out for you guys too read. Enjoy.