Lemon

"That was a lovely dinner Gajeel!" Rachael exclaimed as the newly weds walked out of the restaurant.

"I'm glad you liked it baby." He smiled lovingly at his wife.

"Now what should we do?" Rachael asked taking Gajeel's hand.

"Do you really have to ask?" Gajeel smirked as he picked up his wife and walked to the inn the two were staying at.

They got to their room and Gajeel and Rachael fell onto the bed as they were taking their clothes off while they were still kissing. Gajeel grabbed the bottom of Rachael's shirt and lifted it up over her head, throwing it somewhere in the room. Gajeel trailed butterfly kisses down Rachael's neck as he nipped and sucked, earning him moans from his lover.

"Gajeel." She moaned out his name as her fingers tangled themselves in his long black hair that framed his face and tickled her bare skin.

Rachael began to undo Gajeel's belt and pants as he was doing the same with her belt that held her celestial keys, then went to unbutton her shorts. When he got them off leaving them both in their undergarments. Gajeel leaned down to capture Rachael's lips as his hands were busy with her breasts.

"Ngh... Gajeel." She moaned, Rachael began to rub her leg over Gajeel's hardening member earning groans of pleasure rumble through his from her action.

Gajeel reached behind Rachael and swiftly unclasped her green lacey bra, Rachael quickly covered up her small mounds embarrassed.

"Don't hide from me baby, your beautiful in every single way." Gajeel whispered huskily as he grabbed Rachael's arms and pinned them to her sides.

Gajeel lowered his mouth to the hardening bud and slowly started to suck on it, his other hand not leaving the other breast untouched.

"Oh my Mavis... Gajeel!" Rachael arched her back at the pleasure her husband was putting her in, Gajeel chuckled licking down her stomach to her covered entrance, he swiftly ripped off the offending cloth and smiled.

"Don't stare, its embarrassing." Rachael blushed. Gajeel chuckled then brought his face down to her pink wet pussy and began to play with her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh my Mavis! Gajeel!" Rachael moaned as he stuck two fingers inside her wet entrance. Rachael tangled her fingers back into his black hair, pulling him closer not wanting him to stop.

"Gajeel... I'm gonna..." Before Rachael could release her orgasm Gajeel pulled his fingers out and sat up.

"Not yet." Rachael pouted as Gajeel said that.

Rachael crawled over Gajeel who was sitting up on the bed, she knelt in front of him and slowly slid his boxers down throwing them to only God knows where.

Rachael leaned down and licked the pre-cum off the tip earning a hearty groan from the iron dragon slayer. She took all off him in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down his hardening member.

"Mavis... Rachael I'm gonna cum!" Gajeel moaned as he came in her mouth. Rachael swallowed all of the salty liquid and sat back on the bed.

Gajeel crawled over Rachael and positioned the tip of his erect cock at her pussy.

"Are you sure? We can wait if you want?" Gajeel asked.

"No its okay, its not gonna hurt me remember." Rachael said a bit sad her first time wont be with Gajeel.

"Okay then." And with that he trusted his cock inside of her.

"Oh Mavis Gajeel." Rachael moaned as he kept on pumping his cock in and out.

"Ah so tight... it feels so good." Gajeel groaned.

"Oh Gajeel harder, fuck me harder!" Rachael screamed and he obeyed.

"Say my name baby." He groaned thrusting faster and harder.

"Gajeel..." She moaned.

"Louder." He commanded.

"Gajeel!" She moaned a bit louder.

"Scream it!" He granted.

"FUCK GAJEEL I'M CUMMING!" Rachael screemed as she tightened around his hard cock.

"Fuck so am I baby!" And with that Gajeel pumped his hot seed inside Rachael, filling her up.

"MINE!" Gajeel growled as he bit Rachael's neck, and she bit his. Gajeel collapsed on the bed beside Rachael and pulled the blanket over top of their sweaty and tired bodies, Gajeel pulled Rachael closer as she cuddled snuggly into his chest, his member was still deep inside of her as they fell asleep.

\\\\

Rachael woke up to an odd feeling in her neather region, she realised that Gajeel never pulled out of her. She carefully grabbed a clean bra and panties, then just threw on one of Gajeel's shirts as she went to run a bath for herself. She felt arms wrap around her tiny waist and soft lips on her throbing neck. Gajeel pulled her over to ther mirror and lifted her hair. Rachael saw silver dragon scales all up the left side of her neck.

Gajeel moved his hair off of his neck so Rachael could see the multi-coloured dragon scales on his left side of his neck. Rachael turned around and raised her hand up to the mark to see what it felt like, and sure enough it felt like real actual dragon scales.

"Now we belong to each other, forever." Gajeel smiled lovingly at his mate.

"Come on, lets take a bath. Rachael said taking all her clothes off again and slipping into the tub of hot water and bubbles. Gajeel got in as well.

"Would you like me to wash your hair?" Gajeel asked.

"Sure if you let me wash yours." Rachael smiled as Gajeel nodded and put shampoo in his hand to put in Rachael's hair. He began to massage the shampoo into her hair, and he rinsed it out. Then Rachael did the same treatment to him. The two sat in the tub until the water got cold. Gajeel and Rachael got out of the tub and got dressed, they put in a movie, Gajeel sat on the ground as Rachael brushed out his hair and put it into a braid to keep it out of his face, they switched places and now Gajeel was doing the same thing to Rachael. He had gotten a lot of practice over the past months that Wendy has lived with him so he was pretty good at doing a girls hair.

The movie ended and Rachael was fast asleep in Gajeel's lap, he turned off the t.v lacrima and got all snuggled up with Rachael as the two took a nice relaxing nap.

~Time Skip~

Its been a week and four days since Wendy's parents left on their honeymoon and left her in the care of her aunt Y/n, which in Wendy's opinion, Wendy was babysitting Y/n. Wendy also noticed she was having strange feelings for the white dragon slayer, but she just couldn't think of what they were.

Sting had also noticed that he began to have feelings for the short sky dragon and knew that she was his true mate... he just had to pass the wrath of Rachael and Gajeel when they find out.

"Hey Sting? Would you like to watch a movie with me, and the exceeds?" Wendy asked blushing.

"I would love to! What movie did you have in mind?" Sting questioned tilting his head to the side.

"Moana." She stated.

"Sure I havent seen it yet." Sting nodded then went to the kitchen to make popcorn and grab drinks for them. He soon came back with with the food and drinks and sat down on the couch. Wendy put the movie in and pressed play, then plopped down on Sting's lap, feeding him popcorn, and him doing the same to her.

Y/n was at the door taking pictures to show Rachael. She walked into the kitchen to see Rogue making cookies, Y/n jumped on his back.

"I love you." Y/n giggled as Rogue pulled them out of the oven then went outside to wait for them to cool off with Y/n still on his back towards the lake behind their cabin.

"Ooh ducks!" Y/n yelled as she chased the ducks and picked up a little duckling that got left behind.

"I shall name you Bob and you shall be my new love." Y/n told the duck leaving behind Rogue with his jaw dropped.

"Y-y/n!? Babe! Hey, thats not fair! Baby!" Rogue chased after his girlfriend.