"No momma. Dadda." I sigh. I still can't believe  Nico took him as his daddy.

"Nico be a good boy for mummy and eat nicely." Elijah said. And Nico started eating.

"Thank you, last night he insisted too and I told him that you will feed him next time but it's much easier if I just help him so you know, he eats properly."

"I understand. That's why I told him to eat. Although on some occasions you will have to let me help him eat. For my sake please."

"Okay." Elijah and I then engaged in small talk. It felt like proper family. Oh no Skylar do not go there. You want to take things slow. Slow, remember? Thankfully it was Elijah who saved me out of daze.

"Pearl? You spaced out, is everything alright? Are you having second thoughts?" I recognize fear in his last question.

"No of course not. I was just lost in my mind. No second thoughts." I smiled warmly.

"Well it's 15.30. I should get us ready." I then add.

"Of course. Let me clean and you get Nico ready. I will watch him later and you can get ready. On our way to theatre we will stop at my apartment so I can quickly change. Ok?" Elijah offered.

"Sounds like a plan." I got Nico ready in 15minutes and me in 30.
(A/N: imagine Nico without beanie)

We moved Nico's seat to Elijah's car as he insisted

We moved Nico's seat to Elijah's car as he insisted. He then quickly got changed. As we arrived at the theater we signed Nico in babycare. So right now we are sitting in our booth. I don't know what yours theater look like but I have never seen one like this. As you watch the play you eat and you are actually totally separated in your booth or more like box so nobody sees you and you can enjoy your peace.

We are eating some divine food and the play we are watching is Othello by William Shakespeare. It's really intense, so intense I sometimes grab Elijah for his hand. Not that he mindes. We eat and now we are just enjoying the play.

"Do you like our first date Pearl?"

"I do Elijah. Are you enjoying yourself too?" O answer truthfully.

"I am. Especially when you grab my arm." I blushed at his comment. Oh my god blushed! How old am I? With him I feel like a teenager.. I remained silent and watch the play. Elijah softly took my hand and hold it in his. And I left it there, it made me feel like home, like I was safe. Like I can trust this man. As I was lost in my thoughts the play was over.

"Let's go take Nico." Elijah said, still holding my hand as we walk. In response I smile to him.

"We are here to pick Nico."

"Momma! Dadda!" My baby cheers. He walks towards us and wraps his hands around Elijah's legs and then motioned for me to pick him up. Yep he is a momma's boy. Well I guess.

"Nico baby were you having fun?"

"Fun. Now home." He smiled.

"Yes now we go home Nico." I kissed his cheek.

When we were driving I checked my phone since I asked Lily is she told Jer about her pregnancy, and informed her about my decision. I see that she answered.

From: Lily: Yes I kept my promise. I told him, he was very happy and Yara was too. The thing that bothered me though is that he has to tell the news to his parents. He knows they hate me and Yara. And he didn't even stay for celebration and I even asked him to stay, he can tell them tomorrow. But he insisted. I don't know if this are my hormones speaking but I mean come on when will he stop seeking approval from his parents?! Sorry Sky I am just angry. I am so happy for you and Elijah. I really am. Meet me for juice tomorrow after work?

To: Lily: Don't be upset Lily, don't stress the baby. We will talk tomorrow of course I will meet you. Drink some tea and go to sleep. Jer will realise his mistake.

I sighed but kept quiet. Nico fell asleep in car so Elijah carried him in. For good night he gave me lingering kiss on cheek. And I after such a long time feel asleep at peace and finding new strength.

 And I after such a long time feel asleep at peace and finding new strength