Two

-Maggie's POV-

Student's began to fill into the class room. I sat quietly and ignored everyone else, I had my gaze directed toward the front of the classroom, waiting for the boring class to start. Ms. Smith was taking notes at her seat and kids were chatting quietly.

The door swings open and a guy with glasses walks in. His brown hair hangs over his forehead and his eyes hidden from the sun glasses. He comes in and stands tall. I watch him, my lips curving up in a small smirk. I definitely was not going to be messing with him, or not in that way at least.

Ms. Smith stands from where she was sitting and gives him a warm smile, my jaw about hits the floor because I have never seen her smile. I turn to Jessica, who was doing the same. Ms. Smith places her hand on his shoulder and starts explain about who he is. I lean forward, somewhat interested.

"This is Tristan Jackson." She said, "He will be joining us from now on."

He thanks her and takes a seat in the seat on the opposites side of me that Jessica wasen't sitting on. I roll my eyes and sigh turning back toward Ms. Smith who was soon going to start talking about 'The Puissance.'

"Please take out your special books and turn to page three." She told us.

"What about one and two?" I demand, looking around at the class, "Are you not including them? You can't just do that. That's sectionalism you know."

I received a few laughs and I raised my eyebrow at the teacher. She huffed out an annoyed sigh and she turned away from me ignoring my comment.

"How many of you know who The Puissance is?" She asked the class

Tristan's hand raised a little, he flipped his hair back, sexy, and then he raised it all the way. I looked away so I would stop drooling over him, if I didn't stop soon I would need a bucket. Jessica saw my face and chuckled at me.

"The Puissance is one of the most powerful people in the universe." He told the class, scratching the back of his neck, when he did his shirt sleeve fell a little to reveal a tattoo on his arm. I could make out the symbol though, but I would find that part out later.

"Yes." Ms. Smith opened her own book at page three and started reading, "The Puissance, otherwise known as The Powerful, is a lady who controls the earth, she controls the climate, nature and death and life, in 1914, a new Puissance was born, although no one know's who or where this lady is."

"The reason I brought this up is that 100 year's ago the current Pussiance was said to be born, and now it is 2014. Every 100 year's a new Puissance is born, leading the old one to death. So that means sometime this year a new Puissance will be born." 

Okay sure.

"So does that mean a Puissance is just a normal baby with powers? What is this The Incredibles?" I speak up, crossing my arms and glaring at the teacher.

She purses her lips and gives me a thin smile. The hot guy beside me shifts in his seat.

"This is not based off some cartoon, Maggie." She hisses, "We all have the choice to believe what we want to believe, and you took this class." She points out.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me." I mumble, giving Jessica a look. She fake yawns to show her agreement and we both chuckle a little.

"And remember it's not just some baby. The baby has been picked out of a prophecy, and it's a girl usually. I don't know why, it's just how it is."

Oh, now we get into prophecy shit.

"Maggie." The boy beside me turned to me, and raised his eyebrows through his glasses, "You shouldn't disrespect peoples beliefs."

"Oh, and you believe in this crap too I assume." I sigh and roll my eyes, "See, one hot guy comes into the school and hes already talking shit."

He frowns but doesn't say anything else. He reaches up and scratches the back of his neck, letting me see the muscles in his arms and the tattoo printed on his wrist. Although, I still can't figure out what it is.

The bells ring's and the teacher lets out an annoyed sigh.