Chapter 1 - The First Moon-

IF YOU ARE READING ANY OF MY BOOKS @violetxrose1235 on TRUYEN IT IS NOT THEIRS!

THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON TRUYEN BELONGS TO ME, YOU CAN FIND MY WORK ON WATTPAD AND IT HAS BEEN "mirrored" ON TRUYEN.

TRUYEN IS ALSO A DANGEROUS WEBSITE WITH MALWARE SO PLEASE STAY ON WATTPAD WHICH IS SAFE

Striking eyes watched my every move as I shifted from one form to another, the three little Aurashifters watched in awe, their eyes full of wonder.
It was nearly the end of summer and once again the births of our race had decreased, this was always the hardest part of the year; to birth and train the next generation that would take on the pack.

Only one Aurashifter wasn't there; Purestar.

I chuckled as they tried to shift, watching as they got annoyed. After a while one of them, a small girl named MistySky, shifter into her new wolf form.
Her fur was bright royal blue with silver streaks across the pelt, a silver nuzzle and sparkling apple eyes that brightened at the sight of herself.

"I did it!" She squealed.
Only moments later did the young male Aurashifter beside her shift into a dark grey wolf with almost silver stripes and glimmering eyes that were bright hazel.
Only the last one didn't shift, this happened more often; a late shifter.

The final LightRays of the day had begun as I waited outside my den for the very last Aurashifter to continue her training; Purestar was the most important...
She was the very first Aurashifter born from two Alpha's and born in her wolf form.

Out of all the Aurashifters Purestar was the most unique wolf there was, her fur was as white as a blanket of snow, she was small; smaller than most but her strength made up for it all, she was even the most graceful.

Yet it was her eyes, her eyes were the unique part of her along with the unusual birth; they were so bright all others looked dim, beautiful violet with gold flecks.
Training lasted until my paws ached, already Purestar was showing more exceeding in her junior warrior training; soon she would surpass the senior warrior training. It had almost been seventeen years since Purestar had been born and given to us, she looked so much like her it was hard not to accidentally call her by her mother's name; most Aurashifters didn't know about Purestar's true past, sometimes I wondered if I do.

~*~

NorthStar padded into the centre of the leader den where the others and I were waiting, Her sleek snow-white fur shimmered as she walked by.
She lowered the ball of fur in front of us and begged for us to trade her life for the small white-furred pup.

After a long heated debate, the majority of the leaders decided I would be the pups new guardian, however, we all knew who the father was and NorthStar had broken the laws. I had to turn away to try and block the screams, I'm just grateful the small pup will never the truth about her mother.

~*~
Now she was almost seventeen it wouldn't be long before she had her own section to be the leader of, seeing as her parents were both leaders it was only conditional that she did too.

Purestar was so much like her mother most of the time our leaders forgot who her father was, but the betrayal to the leaders was stronger to them than myself, for I actually knew SouthStar and how much he loved NorthStar.
At last, I shook myself of these memories and returned my focus to the younger female, nodding my head in approval.

"Come on Amberclaw! Let's keep training!!" I enjoyed the young one's enthusiasm, I gently pat her back with my tail.

"That is enough for one day."

She growled a little, her ears low. "Fiiine." I waved my tail in amusement and yawned. "Let us retire now.."

"But Amberclaw.."
"Purestar."
She froze,
"Let us rest."

Without anymore protesting she walked into the den with me, curling up into the corner. I sighed softly as she did and looked at my thinning fur, the area where my fur was falling out.
My time was running out, my eyes looked up at the young pup nestled into her paws.

I tried not to show any signs of fear or sadness, but I knew the truth more than I'd show her. I looked away selfishly, muttering below my breath.
"She can never know..."

As the moon lowered for the sun to arise I continue to hide the truth, staring at her. I knew that once it happened she would be completely alone, silently I left the den.
I walked into the musky log, the young male guardian apprentice fast asleep.

I nudged the brown fur and met two juniper eyes, "Come."

When he arrived behind the brush just at the edge of the Section he immediately questioned, "Amberclaw?"

I bowed my head and he sat beside me, staring into the lake like I was.
"Umberlight I have an important quest for you."

He gulped, his reflection in the water looking nervous.
"Me? But I'm only a guardian apprentice..."

I turned to him and lowered my ears, "When the time comes, you will be Purestar's guardian. Do you accept this?"
Within a moment of his eyes wandering he nodded his head firmly,

"I accept."

Author/Violet; FINALLY I HAVE FINISHED THIS FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! IT TOOK ME SO LOOOOOONG ;-; I'm sorry this took forever to write just like my others but I had mega writers' block, plus I had to write it down on paper first then redraft it

I hope you can forgive this long long long time of doing this, I hope to get some more chapters of other stories finished soon but because I like long stories I love to write long chapters, hence why this chapter was about 800+ words ;-; forgive m...

I hope you can forgive this long long long time of doing this, I hope to get some more chapters of other stories finished soon but because I like long stories I love to write long chapters, hence why this chapter was about 800+ words ;-; forgive meh!! Anyways;

Be Awesome, Stay Awesome. Xoxo.