Last Part.

Once we all sat in the car, I listened to my mother talk the whole ride home. I listened to her talk for another few hours as I made an afternoon snack. 

I decided for a quick nap and found my way to my bed, it smelt like Sadie’s body wash. I drifted off with the thought of her smile in printed in my mind.

“Bro get up. We have to get ready. Go shower” I heard jacks voice break through my sleeping state.

“Okay” I dragged myself to the shower. The cold water woke me, I took a quick shower and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my bedroom. I watched as my mom fussed over the suits on Jack and me.

“When are the girls going to be here?” Jack seemed to be in pain.

“Soon I hope” my mom brought the camera to her face for another photo.

“Do you think Will is going to leave us alone after tonight?” Jacks voice made me worry, I totally forgot about him.

“I hope” I looked up to see Mallory's car pull into the drive way.

“The girls are here!” my mom rushed over to help Sadie out of the car. My jaw dropped once I saw her, the red dress made her blue eyes look lighter. Her blonde hair was off her neck and made her look very elegant.

‘Wow” I made my way over to her side.

‘wow your self Wilkinson” I snaked my arm around her waist.

“Pictures!” my mom pushed us together and made us stand in pairs. After what seemed like another few hours of photos Taylor finally came with our ride. We climbed into the sleek black car and drove down to the school. I held Sadie’s hand the whole ride, she seemed to have the jitters.

Once the car stopped we all climbed out and walked into the school. A lot of the people looked hung over from Mallory's party. I led Sadie to the doors of the school.

“So we have a deal remember?” Will emerged from the darkness.

“Please just leave” I let the door close, I stood protectively in front of Sadie. I noticed Jack and Taylor guard my flanks with the girls behind us.

“I need to talk to Sadie.” He pushed himself off the brick wall and staggered closer.

“What do you want Will?” her voice started out quiet.

“Sam is your date for tonight is he not?” I felt her push past me.

“Yes he is” her jaw set. I reached out and placed a hand on her hip.

“You still love me Sadie?” his question seemed like a demand.

“No. I don’t.” she leaned into my chest.

“Do you love him?” his eyes flashed to mine.

“Yes. I do” her words shocked me.

“Prove it, kiss him” he tried to be snide.

She turned to me with passion in her eyes, I let the passion inside me take over. I snaked my arms around her and kissed her passionately. Her hands rested at the bottom of my skull, I felt myself relax in the kiss.

“Okay enough” I felt his hands go into her hair and pull her back.

Without thinking I tackled Will to the ground. I watched Mallory rush to Sadie. The passion with in me grew to rage as I started to hit Will, I fed him every hit he ever gave to Sadie. Will wiggled under my weight as I fed him hit after hit. I watched Jack launch into the air and land on Thane.

“SAM!’ Sadie’s cry broke through my anger, I held my fist in the air and looked at her “enough please” I dropped Wills collar and walked over to her. I pulled her into an embrace and pressed a kiss to her lips.

“I love you Sadie” my voice was hoarse.

“I love you too Sam, can we go inside now?” she laced her hand in with mine. I nodded and watched Taylor pull Jack off Thane.

Mallory grabbed Jacks hand and pulled him close to us “thanks for having my back man” I stuck my fist out for a bump.

Jack bumped my fist and smiled at me “always. That’s what brothers are for”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER IF YOU WANT THE ENDING CHANGED PUT IT IN MY INBOX! I HAVE A FEW IDEAS ALREADY SO STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE.