Chapter 5: "Hey Sharpshooter!"

Hey everyone! It's ya girl Safariii here. I'm sorry Chapter 5 took so long :') I had a MASSIVE writer's block for this chapter because I didn't know how to get Keith onto Saccari in a way that would allow him to see Lance and the others and all that jazz. I know exactly how I want this story to go, just putting it into words is a little difficult. Especially when I don't have a lot of time because of everything else going on with me irl. I've been a bit stressed lately, but I REALLY love writing these cute little Klance fanfictions! Well anyway, enough of me complaining at 2:00 AM... Enjoy :3

Keith:

Once Keith and his team of three Blade members reached the surface of Saccari, he instantly hated how the Rogue Galra were treating the Saccarian citizens. He couldn't think about that though. Not now. Not when there is a mission at hand.

The Blade of Marmora moved swiftly past several Galra sentries guarding the borders of the massive city where the weaponry was being held. Keith estimated that they'd have to travel through the city for about a varga before they would reach the port where the ship had been forced to touch down in, and he was not planning on wasting a tick.

Once they reached the loading port, Keith and the others moved to stage two of their mission: disable all security around the area, and make sure the guards don't call for backup if necessary. All they needed to do was sneak into the port itself. The port was built into the side of a large mountain range. Kolivan said that there was a whole series of tunnels and caves full of both Galra and Saccarian equipment.

"Alright," Keith whispered to his teammates, "Move to your positions and wait for my signal to disable the security." All three of the Blade members nodded, and it only took them a few ticks to fly out of sight to their planned positions. Keith ran to the front of the cave. He used his scanner to make sure it was the correct one, and once he was sure he turned to give his team the signal. Keith grabbed his knife from his belt and just as he was about to raise it, a loud bang interrupted what he was doing. He looked up, and over the top of the mountain came a loud, familiar roar. Low and behold, the red lion appeared over him. Keith then recognized that the rest of the lions followed.

"Holy quiznak!" he cursed as he bolted into hiding. How was Voltron here? And why? Also, w\hy were they beating the crap out of the guards while he was busy doing his mission?

~~~ On the other Hand :3 ~~~

Lance:

The Saccarian rebel mission was a go. Everything was going just as the rebel leaders said. All team Voltron had to do was shut down the security systems, break in to the main base, destroy any ships, weapons, or supplies that the Galra needed, and then free any prisoners. Piece of cake.

"Alright team, remember your part of the job. The Saccarians need us to complete this mission smoothly in order for them to take out the generals and help their to safety." Shiro announced to the rest of the team. "Pidge, you know what to do?"

"Hack into the main database and extract any useful passwords, plans, or blueprints from the Galra for the Saccarian rebels to use." Pidge replied as upbeat as she usually is whenever talking about technology.

"And Hunk?"

"Reprogram any entrances and exits so they don't sound the alarm for the rest of the team to sneak in past the guards."

"Allura?"

"You and I are in charge of freeing the prisoners locked in the base itself."

"Good, and what about you Lance?"