I think the heiress found a sister with in me.....as though Jade is the only girl among her siblings.

Probably she wanted an older sister or a younger sister?....who would share each other secrets.....talking about love or boys till the morning comes.....even me, I really don't understand our situation.

And for the past weeks this is became Jade's routine, I don't want to question the heiress intentions.

I saw that she is happy by doing it.

I just shrugs it off, 'she just do these things because what I did to the Japan account'....I thought.

"Ow....I see, did she tell you why?" I asked.

"No Ms., she said it's personal matter." Answered Joanne.

"Did you inform her about my whole week schedule?"

"Yes, I did Ms., as a matter of fact...she's asking it, before I could say so." Joanne

"Alright then...I'll just call her, thanks Joanne....by the way who else were looking for me? Do I have any appointment?"

"Actually there were Ms., a lot....but I know you're so busy, your calendar are jammed pack.
I'll just inform you by next week when you come in the office.
Don't burden yourself Ms. Althea, I already sort out your next week agendas, so take it easy and....... (Trailed Joanne)"

"Just a heads up Ms." - Joanne

"Heads up for what?" - Now I'm curious.

"Mmmmm.....Ms. Jade is kind of.....how to say this.....mad?....Furious? or infuriated? I think all of the above." Joanne, thinking it's quite funny, how she describes Jade's behavior.

General's POV

Joanne witnessed how happy was the Heiress when she was asking about Althea, but when the latter informed the former that Althea is not around.....her demeanor drastically change.

"Really? Why so? Is there a problem again? In regards to our Investors?" Worried Althea.

"I don't think so Ms., as a matter of fact Ms. Jade was so cheerful, when she arrived in the office......mmmmmm before knowing ofcourse you're not around " - Joanne

"Okay then.....I'll just call her later. Thanks Joanne....thank you again see you next week." - Althea, closing her phone.

Joanne is right, her schedule really jam pack, actually it's a chaos, but she sort this problem out already.

Althea always prepared a whole week calendar weekly, she has to manage her time efficiently....so she could accomplish all her work without hindrances.

But sometimes she can't predict also the emergencies.....nonetheless she has to be ready for it........in any case scenario.

-----------------------------------

Now riding in her red 2018 'Dukati Panigale V4 1409'....Althea is on her way to her condo, she has to rest for 5 hours before going to airport.

She really love her big bike so much......it help her pass the traffic easily, especialky in rush hours.

And she's never been late in any of her appointments.....thanks for her bike to that.

Yes........she has a schedule flight bound for Hong Kong, but not as a passenger but as a pilot.

But for now she only accepted Asia flights other than that, she has to decline.

Althea can't accept long hour's flight, mainly she has to attend her businesses.

Moreover, she has to be presence at the opening of the 6th branch of her restaurant, two days from now.

And in Thursday the following day of her restaurant opening, she has to organize an art exhibits in her Art Gallery......these involve her personal art works.

That's why she feels pressure of people's expectation from her.

Even so.......she has to enjoy what she experience right now......as they may say 'Come What May.'

When she got home she immediately went to her room to take a bath.

Before she prepares herself to take a nap..........Althea picks her phone first at the night stand and dialed Jade's number.

She's worried about what her secretary informed her earlier about Jade.

"Hi!!" Jade excitedly answer.

"Hello Jade, how are you? You sound happy.
What's up.....Joanne said you're looking for me? - Althea......feeling so sleepy.

"Althea?" - Jade...not minding all Althea's question.

"Yes Jade?" - Althea

"When are you coming to work?" - Jade sounding affectionately, actually she's sounding a girlfriend missing her lover.

"Next week Jade, why? And by the way, Joanne informed me that something bothering you...what is it Jade? You can tell me." Althea doesn't want to say what really Joanne told her, she doesn't want to put her secretary in a predicament situation.

"Nothing important really..........now that I already talk to you." Jade, making sure the last sentence she says will not be heard by Althea.

"Are you sure? And what's the last sentence you say Jade? I was not able to hear it." - Althea

"I said......please drop by tomorrow if you can." It's not a question it's an order.

She needs to see Althea otherwise her emotion will explode....and the people surround her will pay the consequences.

"How about, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning in your house? Let's take breakfast together."

"Really Althea!!!!?" shrieking in excitement.

"Of course Jade....pick you up at 9AM then? Now Althea is relieved....hearing the heiress excitement.

"Yes...Yes definitely see you tomorrow Althea". Jade saying it dreamily.

"See you Jade....good night and sweet dreams". Althea sincerely said.

"Night Althea". Now Jade can sleep peacefully. With a smile coated in her face, the heiress can't contain her excitement for tomorrow. 'Althea will pick her up' 😍😍😍