Chapter 45: I'll make it so that you enjoy doing this sort of thing

The sound of birds chirping outside the window lightly entered his ears. Qiao Yichen's long eyelashes fluttered twice before he gradually opened his eyes..

Ding Meng was still nestled in his embrace, and her eyes were still closed with exhaustion. The heavy curtains blocked out the morning sunshine making the room look rather dusky.

However, he could still distinguish Ding Meng's silhouette in the dark.

When Qiao Yichen thought of last night, he couldn't help but grin.

He lowered his head and sincerely laid a gentle kiss upon Ding Meng's eyelid.

After last night's activities, he had quickly changed the bed sheet. Then, he carried Ding Meng to the shower to take a bath together. Immediately after, they had fallen asleep.

Therefore, at this moment, the two were still completely naked.

The smooth feeling between their touching skin made Qiao Yichen's mind shake. Unconsciously, he began to randomly explore all of Ding Meng's body.

Probably because she had sensed a wandering hand on her body, Ding Meng reluctantly opened her eyes.

Lying on his side, Qiao Yichen smiled and greeted her good morning, "Wife, did I wake you?"

Ding Meng, "..."

She wanted to say something just now, but all that came out was a hoarse whisper. Qiao Yichen's lips curved upwards.

Ding Meng gritted her teeth and glared at him, "Take your paws off."

"Ok." Qiao Yichen regretfully withdrew his hand and switched his position to hug her instead.

Ding Meng, "..."

"Qiao. Yi. Chen!" Ding Meng emphasized each word with extra menace.After saying each word, Ding Meng let off a bit of cold air.

Wearing a serious face, Qiao Yichen corrected her, "We're already in a relationship where we've done this and that. You should start calling me husband instead."

Ding Meng laughed sarcastically, "What do you mean by this and that? It was obviously just that your sperm swam up to your brain, okay!"

After pausing for a bit, Qiao Yichen looked at her, "Wife, did you really not feel like doing it?"

Ding Meng spoke with amazement, "You didn't realize?"

Qiao Yichen, "..."

He was silent for a moment but didn't let the matter go and asked, "Why didn't you want to do it?"

Ding Meng's brows raised a bit, "Why? Didn't you say before that when I grow up, I would definitely have a low libido?"

Qiao Yichen, "..."

He really wanted to travel back in time and give his past self two slaps.

Seeing how he held her without speaking and was currently dispiritedly hanging his head down like an abandoned stray dog, she became a little soft-hearted, "But you really like doing this right? Then we can do it."

When Qiao Yichen lifted his head to look at her, his eyes flickered with light, "Wife, I just knew that you loved me."

Ding Meng, "..."

She wanted to push away Qiao Yichen who was sticking too close to her. Who knew that Qiao Yichen would roll over on top of her again and say, "What if I want to do it right now?"

Ding Meng, "..."

What the hell, that's enough! She gave him an inch and he was taking a mile!

"Stop messing around. We still have to go to work" Ding Meng felt as though she had suddenly begun raising a house pet.