Jin chuckled and bowed at the girl.

"Yes, your highness."

He went up the stairs and took a quick shower. He did his things as fast as he could when he heard the clacking of utensils. He hurriedly went down so that he could have a meal together with them.

He smiled when he saw her feeding Jinah. He ruffled Jinah's hair fondly and plopped down on the seat beside her.

Jaehwa turned to admire her husband and giggled.

Jin raised his eyebrow to question her.

She tried to surpass her smile and grabbed a napkin to rub the dirt off Jin's face.

"You missed a spot, dear. Don't rush next time. The food still needs to be cold for you."

Jin placed his forehead against hers.

"But I still wish to spend as much time as I could with you. Maybe our Jinah wants a little brother."

Jaehwa gasped and punched his chest lightly.

"What are you saying in front of our child?"

"Mama! DaDa! I want a little brother."

"See. She wants it too."

Jaehwa rolled her eyes and chuckled as she continued feeding Jinah.

Jaehwa was immediately brought to the hospital where the three doctors took charge in performing the surgery. Different herbs and basically everything was used to save her. Thankfully, it was a success.

As for the child, she was born when Jaehwa felt a stomach pain at the night of Jin being captured. The child was bore and Jaehwa fainted. It was during all the mess so Jimin took charge of taking care of the child as she was born in the human world instead of Wonderland. Luckily, the child survived.

Jin thanked the heavens for listening to his prayers and for blessing them with a beautiful child. He was more than thankful to have a family that he could love forever.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Night fell and Jin was blindfolded. He wondered why he was suddenly blindfolded in the middle of the night. Still, he wanted to let the girls do what they wanted as long as smiles were put on their faces.

Jin remained seated and wondered what was taking so long. He heard a bit of shuffles, offing of lights and closing of doors as well as little giggles in between.

He waited patiently to find out their plan.

"Are you ready, dada?"

He chuckled, "I'm ready."

His blindfold was soon removed and he spotted his wife holding a cake with fake candles. His eyes widened.

It had been so long since he celebrated his birthday.

"How did you-"

"Yoongi told me. It's been long and I thought we should celebrate it," she paused as she placed the cake on the table and smiled, "As a family."

He almost teared up as he was so touched by the gestures. Jinah patted his hand gently.

"Dada, make a wish!"

Jin laughed and nodded his head, "Yes, your highness."

He closed his eyes and wished the only wish he had.

The society is full of different people and it is important to embrace all odds. Only then, peace can be achieved.

Not all beginnings lead to smooth endings and theirs was definitely a bumpy rollercoaster ride.

If you are able to treasure the loved ones around you and stay with them no matter how tough the journey is then you will definitely achieve a fairytale like happy ending.

Jin and Jaehwa did exactly that and their love was strong enough for heaven to notice. Thus, they were gifted with a loving daughter and maybe more.

I wish I will be able to live for as long as I could with my beautiful family.

~ The End ~

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:

Fairly Insane has officially come to an end! 😊Thank you for reading it until the end, especially after I edited the entire plot. I really hope you enjoyed reading it. 🙏🏻

All the votes, comments and reads are extremely appreciated. Seriously, thank you so much!

I love you all so much, you beautiful sweet people!!! 💖💖💖

If you are confused or wondering about anything, feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to answer them.