Where is he, he said we would be here by eight, it feels like I have been waiting forever.

I wait longer and longer. I look at the clock and notice its ten. Maybe he isn't coming, he is two hours late.

"Hey!" Ashley says walking through the door.

"I thought you would be out with Louis still." She says sitting down.

"Me too." I say honostly, I am hurt he stood me up like this. Why would he do this? It's so un like him.

"He never even came." I say and shove my head in my hands. I am hurt by what he did, but mostly surprised.

"Really? that's so weird." She says.

"Maybe he got the date wrong or something happen." I say and she nods.

"Well theirs a party tomorrow ask him then." She says, I get up to change into pajamas. I wash my make up off, I lay down on my bed and pull out my phone. My thoughts move to Harry as normal. Why does he make everything so hard.

I drift off into sleep. I sleep in, not caring. Its Saturday and I had a long week, I get up and ready and walk to the coffee shop. I order a coffee and breakfast for me and Ashley. When I come back she is still sleeping I don't mind her food will go cold.

She awakes a bit later and joins me, we eat on my bed while I try not to get any crumbs.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" I ask hoping she's free.

"Well me and Niall had something planed if you want to join." She invites, I don't want to be an awkward third wheel. They probably want alone time too.

''No, its okay." I decline.

"Were still going to the party together right?" I ask, I can drive myself though but I may drink.

"Oh yeah, I would come back and change and get ready too." She laughs and I join her.

We finish eating and she gets ready. I check my phone to see if I got any text from Louis. I get none from Louis but one from Harry.

*We need to talk.* He sends. I wonder what about? Maybe it's why Louis never showed up last night?

I slide open to reply. *Okay if you want to come over in a little.* I send back. I am glad I have some plans today. I am still mad at him, we haven't spoken since our fight in class. I am happy to see him though, I always am.

Niall shows up not to much later, he has no idea why Louis stood me up. Ashley leaves with him and i'm alone in my dorm. I wonder when Harry will come.

I lay on my bed, for a bit then I hear someone enter. I look up to see Harry. He looks good well always does.

"Hi." I say and he sits down.

I look at his face more clearly and see a black eye that's developing.

"You eye." I say suddenly and walk over to him.

"Yeah its why I came here." He says nervously. Why would he want to talk about that.

"Okay?" I ask nervously.

"I got into a fight with Louis." He says truthfully. What why? If this fight was about me and Harry I will be pissed.

"Why did you fight!" I yell.

"Because I told him, Emily I had too he was about to leave and pick you up." He barley speaks in a whisper. Me and Louis were suppose to go on a date that Harry Ruin, Louis will never speak to me again.

"Why couldn't you just wait! Now he will never talk to me again." I scream.

"Emily, he had to know." He whispers and comes closer. I can feel his breath on mine.

"No, he didn't." My voice goes slower and not a yell.

"Yes he did." He says and wraps his arms around my waist. I try to push him away but I don't try hard enough. I like what were about to do, even though how mad I am.

My mind is racing out of control. "Harry please stop." I speak.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He laughs. Our foreheads are on each others. Are lips are about to touch. I can't do this, no matter how bad I want to I can't he just did something to bad, something I didn't see coming.

"Yes, I do want you to stop." I say and push him away. Hard. I can't stand him. He went out if his way to tell Louis, and he comes over here and try's to kiss me. That isn't going to happen.

He looks scared for what i'm about to say. "Harry get out, you had no right to tell him then come over here and tell me than try to kiss me no get out!" I yell.

"I had every right to tell him." He yells than storms out. My mind is racing I can't believe that just happen.

///Sorry it took me so long to update, I was out of town for the weekend! I will update soon!\\\