Epilogue

Hi

Suraj was lying on the green grass he was having a big smile on his face a sweet n cute life was lying on his chest.

Suraj gaze was fixed on it.. on her Madhu

Then he looked up to the sky

Suraj I'm pregnant!!!

Suraj; really?!.

Chakor; Haan!!!

Suraj; yes... uhm... he bend down. I know u don't believe in marriage now but would u like to marry me??

Chakor smiles. Haan Suraj. I don't believe in marriage but I believe in U!

Chakor was watching from the house to her loved ones

Chakor was watching from the house to her loved ones. Suraj u have changed my life with the love n respect u gave me the least I could do was to accept ur love n ur proposal. Our child has completed our life. Thank U for making the special one!.

Suraj saw her n winks...

Chakor smiles n comes out. She was proud to be the wife of Suraj but he was the proudest as she is his wife.

Madhu is looking at Suraj...

Suraj; hmm what happen?!.

Chakor; haaw looks like she doesn't want to share u with me..!

Suraj looked at Chakor. Or she is hungry?!

Chakor bites on her tongue Haan maybe u r right.

Suraj sat up on the ground holding his daughter tight.

Chakor was looking at him.

Suraj forwarded Madhu to Chakor. Here Chakor feed her.

Chakor shook her head.

Suraj; Chakor what r u saying?!. She hungry I can feel it!

Chakor closed her eyes. She took Madhu in her arms but immediately sat on Suraj lap.

Suraj was smelling her hair. Mhm. What r u doing?!.

Chakor; hold her please!

Suraj hands come to Chakors front side from the back. He hold Madhu while Chakor was adjusting here sitting position.

Chakor; U know... I always see u staring at us!

Suraj; Haan like?!.

Chakor smiles. Like u missing something! So today I will fulfil ur wish.

Suraj frowns. My wish?!. What is my wish?!

Chakor was leaning with her back against his chest. She removes her blouse n unhook the bra. Her bare body was visible.

Chakor wear her blouse again n keeps the buttons open.

She took Suraj arms closer. Madhu was still on his arms. She was guiding him n he was following her instructions not to hurt her or make something wrong.

Soon Madhu was drinking the milk. But Suraj was the one experiencing it to the first time. He has often seen Chakor how she was feeding Madhu. He never wanted anything more than this. Close the two he loves the most.

Later the night.

Chakor was looking at the sleeping Suraj...

U r Suraj Kapoor the painter!

Yes ma'am I am...

Hmm listen I need a portrait of mine is it possible u could make one for me?!.

Ma'am I'm sorry I don't do portraits I'm an artist I'm sorry!

Okay....

Hmm I am an Artist u said that time. We met at the gallery.

Suraj; u asked for a portrait...

Chakor; haaw Suraj u awake?!

Suraj; how can I sleep when my love isn't?!

He was holding her by her waist. Come n sleep...

Chakor; now look how many portraits u made...

Suraj; haan after all u r my muse... I love u

Chakor; I love u too my Artist...

_____

Happy End