Chapter 3

Hi

Recap; Suraj got to know abt Chakor n he has drawn her picture.

U come into my dreams.... he caresses her face n she let him. As her tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Suraj; Chakor I don't know y but somehow I feel connected to u! There is something that I can't remember of my past I do drawing to remember but a long time ago I lost my muse... do u want to become my new muse?!.

Chakor; ur muse?!

Suraj nods. Haan my muse my inspiration?!
Chakor was confused. How can someone like me become ur muse?! Just look at me?! I'm not anymore this one

 How can someone like me become ur muse?! Just look at me?! I'm not anymore this one

There is nothing left like this! My half face is burnt I'm no one's muse. She cries n rushes out of the room.

Suraj - oh man y she said this?! She has to become strong again n she needs support! -.

Suraj made another drawing of hers just out of his imagination... but it wasn't working he was lost in her words

!how can someone like me become a muse!

Suraj throw his pencil n canvas away!

Chakor I will help u at any cost! I know I'm a stranger to u! But I know there is something that connected us with each other! Y else should I dream abt U?!.

Chakor was in her room in which she was staying she hides her face n cried. Suraj knocks on the door but Chakor didn't gave him an answer! Chakor!!! Chakor answer me!!

Chakor sniffs. Please leave me alone I can't be useful for u! I'm not gud enough to be ur muse or anyone's just take a look at me!

Suraj; I saw u since I found U! I have no problems I told u that many times don't be scared I'm here with u! Please Chakor trust me! Just think once!

I found u in the hills I drove u to the hospital I visited u daily I cared for since that day! Did I have done anything! ANYTHING! To harm U?!

Chakor opens the door she had removed the bandage to see n show her face.

Suraj cups her face very carefully as her skin is still sensitive. Chakor! Just look at me once.

Suraj pleads.

Chakor lifts her head to see in his eyes.

Suraj; Chakor u need to fight back the man who did this is still out there! I know u r scared n right now u think u r not gud enough but Chakor what has made u to think like this?! Just a burnt piece of ur face. This has nothing to say abt U! Who u r! U r far more than an accident!

Chakor was hearing him his words were like a drug to her she wants to her more!

Suraj; u know the face is just a part of us! But the real u is inside u right?! Even before no one has ever seen ur face! Bcz u were hiding! I don't know y but if u hide now no one who got this attack will fight back! U have to fight not only for urself but for the other's too!

Chakor understood his words but still she was scared.

Suraj took a deep breath. U don't want to be my muse that is ur decision but my decision is also clear u r my muse n I don't care if u wanted it nor not. U can hide as long as u want but it won't help u! No in fact u r helping the one who did this to u! If u won't show up n fight for ur right ur husband will get away from his crime without a punishment do u want this?!.

Tell me Chakor u want ur life back u want to fight back I swear to u, u r not alone I will be on ur side.

Chakor hugs him she cries on his shoulder. Suraj I want to fight back! I need ur support! I won't let him win! I will punish him! I will take what belongs to me! My Life is mine no one has the right to take it away!

Suraj let her cry in his embrace. She needed it n he gave it her Support n understanding!

Suraj caresses her back. Chakor sniffs. She cleans her nose on his shirt accidentally but he didn't mind it.

Suraj; Chakor u need time I know but how much time will u give him to stay in peace?! U have to enter like a storm!

Chakor looks up at him. Suraj... how?!.

Suraj; I told u abt the plastic surgeon he won't be able to reconstruct ur face completely but yet it will be again ur face. It will have scars.... I'm sorry! He was plugging the hair strands behind her hair.

Suraj; my friend said that the injury got into ur 3rd skin layer n we have to make skin transplantation as I told u before the skin of ur thigh will make the work u would have another scar...

Chakor went with her hand though her nose. Suraj I'm ready to fight back I can't reconsider it just bcz of a scar! I want my life back I want to live with a lifted head without scare!

Suraj smiles. That's the spirit....

______
Sorry yaar but I wrote in hurry please forgive my mistakes

Please comment and vote