Chapter 5 {new life}

Hi
First a big Thank u to Darshu2 for letting me use her beautiful painting please check her art book she had published on Watty 😘😘😘😘.
________________

Recap; some fb of their journey to America. Now Chakor has a scar on her face n thigh but this doesn't matter as long as her new life n love is with her Suraj.

Suraj n Chakor were in a friendship love relationship. Both hasn't confessed yet but there is the feeling between them.

Suraj; Chakor please make it fast we need to meet Arjun n Ajay! Chakor was hesitating she wanted to confess her feelings toward him. She had no time to think of the case but she had promised to him n herself she will fight back at any cost.

Chakor comes down. Suraj smiles at her. He forwards his hand n she took it with a big smile n blush on her cheeks.

Suraj; u ready na?! We will fight back! Chakor nods. Haan Suraj we will fight back at any cost! Both were sure abt their decision. They headed to the police headquarters n met with Arjun n Ajay who r the leading ACP n the inspector.

Arjun; Chakor if u don't mind we need to know more abt ur relationship with RV. I mean did u both had a love marriage how this all happen?! Y he changed n attacked u?!.

Chakor looked at Suraj but he wasn't angry or insecure no he hold her head with faith n love, he encourages her with his smile. Chakor go ahead tell them. They need to know.

Chakor took a deep breath

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chakor took a deep breath.

When my parents died I was alone they left me with a big property I was unsure whom I can trust n with whom I can be befriended. One day RV come into my life as my P. A. He was taking care of me n the property as well as of the business. I let do a background check on him more then once n he was absolutely legit. He was giving me the attention I was missing for long. The way he talked to me keeping me as a highness in front of the other's but when we were alone he was talking to me as a person. Equal to him. The simplicity he was giving me was all I needed. I don't need money a property all I wanted was love n friendship n he gave it me.

He was gud with words. He used to complement me.. daily even if I was looking like a mess he was still finding the right words n the right way of using them on me.

On day we were gone on a business trip. I was having a weird feeling not comfortable with the host who was continuously trying to hit on me. Then RV come n helped me... he was in anger n said he loves me n can't tolerate another man beside me.

I was shocked abt his anger but I felt so special he said he loves me... but on the cliff he said something I couldn't remember till now...

I love u Chakor but not more than ur money! I can live without u! But I can't live knowing that fact that a beauty like u will be someone else...

My eyes were closed as he told me so. N the moment I wanted to open them but I felt the burning on my face... not only that but then I felt the push from him.

I could hold myself on the cliff n fortunately I could survive as Suraj found me.

Suraj was hell angry knowing abt the rest of the story. If he could he would kill that RV. Using a woman for her money. Giving her hopes n dreams for nothing! In return what she got a burned face a broken heart n pain!

Suraj; Inspector ACP how long she has to suffer! When will this stop! When will u arrest him! How much evidences u need?!.

Ajay: Suraj please control over anger. We r almost done. The file ur sis had prepared is belong as a lot. N the report from ur brother n the first doctor is also very helpful for us. Just a bit more n we will have him.

Arjun; please Chakor u don't worry we will get him n he will get his right punishment. That is our promise!

Chakor nods. She n Suraj were abt to leave.

Arjun; Chakor one more thing. Never look back there is a future waiting for u! Bright one! Chakor nods with a smile.

The left n reached home.

Suraj was preparing the food but Chakor was hiding well she was busy in completing something.

Suraj; Chakor food is ready please come! Chakor didn't listen to his words he got annoyed. He walks up to her room he knocked but she didn't react... 😤.

He knocked again... he got scared as she wasn't replying. He enters the room n there she was looking at her work...

Suraj comes from back he kneeled down n rested his head on her shoulder...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Darshu2 thank u again

Chakor startled but she smiled looking at him. Suraj; so that is what u were doing all the time? Chakor nods... Haan U know u brought the colours back into my dark life... this is for U... will u accept it?

Suraj looked at her. Y wouldn't I?! Chakor I love u everything of u so special to me... c

Chakor hugs him kissed his lips he just confessed his love towards her n she response to it with a loved filled kiss...

________
So hope u liked it n thanks again Darshu2 😘😘😘

Please comment and vote