Operation Summer Vacation

En başından başla

"Aww,c'mon. I told you that my predictions are 30% accurate. It's hard being a clairvoyant,y'know!" Hagakure defended himself. But still,anyone can tell without using any predictions.

"...right. We leave in two weeks when summer starts. We'll be going for three weeks there so pack your stuff well" Taka said.

Three weeks? And summer break starts at the beginning of summer? Well,nothing is normal at Hope's Peak. Not that i'm complaining. I guess i'll have to hurry and finish up the programming requests that people gave me so i can relax and enjoy the vacation. After Taka was finished,the school bell rang,telling us that school was over for the day. I went to the cafeteria to grab some food so i won't starve when i'm doing some programming. When i reached my room,i locked the doors so i can concentrate on my work. Sometimes people just barge in without asking. Of course i appreciate the company but now,i have to finish this. The sooner i finish,the better.

Ishimaru's POV

After class was over,me and Kyoudai went to the cafeteria to get some snacks. I really shouldn't do it since i'm really strict about what i eat,but meeting kyoudai made me change. The change was in a good way and i like it. After we got them,we sat on one of the tables and talked while eating little by little. Well,i did. Kyoudai was furiously munching on his food.

"Hey,Taka" Kyoudai called me.

"Yes,Kyoudai?"

"How did we end up on a three week vacation? It's impossible that the headmaster planned all of this"

"Well..."

Me,Kyoudai,and Kazuichi were trying to think of a plan to make Chihiro and Kyoudai friends. It was already late so we went back to our respected dorms. When i was brushing my teeth,an idea popped into my head. I decided to do some consultation to the headmaster. He did say that if i ever need anything,i can always ask him. I knocked at the door then Ms.Yukizome showed up.

"Ishimaru? Good morning! Do you need something?"

"I want to talk to Mr.Kirigiri about something"

"Sure,come on in! I've finished my talking with him so he can see you now"

"Thankyou,Ms.Yukizome"

I sat down on the chair in front of Mr.Kirigiri's desk. His face looked really tired. Should i really talk about it to him now?

"Good morning,Ishimaru. What brings you here?"

"Good morning,sir. I came here today because i want to consultate about something to you. That is,if you have some free time"

"Go ahead"

"Sir,i believe that we've all bonded together for the past weeks. Since summer break is near,what if we go on a vacation?"

"By 'we' you mean?"

"I mean everyone in class 78"

Mr.Kirigiri went quiet and shut his eyes for a moment. After a few minutes,he let out a smile.

"Very well. I'm sure you kids would like to enjoy youth while you still can. Where do you plan on going?"

"Well...i haven't really thought about it that much"

"How about going to Jabberwock island? Everything on that island,including the island itself is Hope's Peak's property. There's a resort and all sorts of fun activites to do and it's all free for students. You should invite class 77 as well. I'm sure they need vacation just as much as you do"

Oh wow,the school has a resort AND an island? This school never cease to amaze me. If we invite the upperclassmen,we'll have more fun and Kazuichi can help me scheme up on something to help Kyoudai! Wonderful!

"Thankyou very much,sir. How long do you think we should go and when will we depart?"

"Hmm...i'll let you go for three weeks. You will depart in the first week of Summer. As for the tickets,i will handle it all with Yukizome so just pack your stuff and get ready to go"

"Thankyou very much,sir!"

"No problem"

When we were done,i went back to my room to get my school bag and went to class.

"And that was just this morning"

"So Souda's comin' with us,eh? Nice one,Kyoudai" He gave me a thumbs up with that huge grin of his.

"Thankyou. We should tell Kazuichi soon"

"Tell me what?"

Kazuichi came and sat on an empty chair on our table. I told him everything about the vacation. I asked him to give the news to his classmates as well since he's the only person i know from class 77.

"Whoa,three weeks? We've got lots of work,gentleman. We'd better do our best" Kazuichi said with a goofy grin on his face.

"What the,waddya' mean 'work'?" Kyoudai asked,lifting an eyebrow.

"Dude,it's a resort. There's gonna be tons of things that we can use to make you and Chi get along with each other! Right,Ishimaru?"

"That is true. You wouldn't want to miss out on a chance like this,Kyoudai. Second chances are very rare" I agreed. If we make good use of the situation,we can finally accomplish the mission.

"See? Even Ishimaru agrees! I mean,he did ask the principal for vacation just so you can be friends with Chi. What do you say,Mondo?"

"Let's do it! I want this shit to end on that vacation and that is final! I'll show Daiya that i'm a real man!" Kyoudai said with eyes full of determination.

"That's the spirit!"

We all talked and laughed afterwards until it was studying time. Of course i dragged Kyoudai with me. He needs to improve on his scores. I would've asked Chi to do it since she's Kyoudai's partner but given the current condition of their relationship,i am not able to do so. Therefore,i must be the one to do it. Kyoudai was trying to escape but Kazuichi helped me on catching him and tying his hands so he wouldn't escape. When we were done,Kazuichi left to do some homework in his room. We make such a weird team but i like it. I hope we can work together on the vacation plan.