What happened part 2

(There's gonna be a picture of a character that I just made above and you'll know who she is literally after you read the first sentence of this chapter)

(Let's go!)

It was him Jason but he wasn't alone he had miss Kira my former owner with him I still have the barcode on my upper back. Thankful one can see it, but that was intentional mainly for when I and my brother would be out in public with her as a teenagers. Still remember the auction were she got not just me but my brother. It was two for the price of one that simple.

I guess after I guess after teaming up with Roma being part of clown, and trained for 6 years would guarantee a stab in the back. Damn trickster but I've also thanked them they gave me knowledge that I wouldn't know otherwise. I'm no better than them; they taught us the best and we followed in there foot steps. The only person missed was Uta he was the one that made I and my brothers masks. Comedy and tragedy the dynamic duo that's what we were, that's who we were two half's of a hole.

And now well that's not the case; right now I have to help Sadao who was being held by Jason by the head. Him and Yamori never had the best relationship they were, and still are rivals. The white coats and knights were never friends, and never will be. Now I realize I'm still my PJs.

"look who's here!" Jason yelled with excitement as he looked to me then back at Kira. "It's your pet" I couldn't help but swallow the giant lump in my throat.

"Sweetheart" Kira said looking at me. "Where have you been. I've been looking endlessly for you." She continued in a baby voice. "Where's that's brother of yours" I didn't know what to I froze, but I never freeze what's happening. I'm powerful; more than I've been showing but now what the hell could I do. "Oh is he not with us anymore we'll servers him right the weak little cunt"

'What did she just say!'

"Nozomi! Run! LEAVE!" I could hear Sadao yelling, but he was then silenced by Jason.

"SHUT IT YOU FUCK FACE!" He then slammed Sadaos face into the floor of the tower. I snarled at him as a caution that if he did it again it would be enough for me to leap into action.

"Let go of him and leave" I said in a warning tone.

"Oh yeah what if I don't" Jason taunted me.

"Then I will pry him up from your cold dead hands."

"Really princess well then of you want him that bad why don't you come, and get him" he said and slammed Sadao except it was on the couch which ended up slitting it in half before Sadao even hit the floor under him.

'That's it!"

"Listen here! No one gets to slam his face into anything except me you bastard!" I yelled kicking him in the face, and pulling both my kagune's out yes both. I have a rinkaku and a koukaku I use my koukaku to shield Sadao.
The koukaku looked like two claws; they're thin when they come out. Almost like a long bent finger, but then it forms a claw that's almost taller then me. They're supposed to be four of them; two spotted purple, and grey on each shoulder blade. The left side is deformed and only a structure of something that looks like tree branches sticks out, and can only be used as some sort of shoulder armor.

 The left side is deformed and only a structure of something that looks like tree branches sticks out, and can only be used as some sort of shoulder armor