There might be a way

After the talk with Fury I didn't know what to think.

- a while before

"We have everything but we would still need to stabilize the divisive before we send anything through it along with all these other factors" Fury continued

"In other words it's not a for sure way and we might have to give ourselves away to the others" I said

"Yes" He said

- present time

Third person POV

"What's with the face?" Sadao says after a while of waiting in the elevator of the tower.

"Don't act like you care" Nozomi scoffs the doors finally open.

"I do that's why I asked" he said now walking with Nozo to her room.

"I don't want to tell them" she said.

"Why not? I mean if that thing works you won't be here for that long so you won't have to deal with them and there judgmental faces" he continues. "Plus we're ghouls we don't,and shouldn't worry about it. This how ghouls and humans have been for centuries" he follows here to her door now it just silence.

She finally opens the door to here room takes to steps in.

"You grown soft"

"That's it"

Nozo turns around and punch's him straight in the face. He falls,and his back hits a door behind him. His nose is broken and bleeding profusely as lays on the floor almost limp. Sadao looks up one final time and smirked up at the angered women in front of him. She finally slapped the door locked it and flopped down on her bed. Sadao's blood was still running down her hand.

After looking at the blood for while she sat up and put the hand up to her mouth and lick the red substance up. Sadao had left long after the encounter the only thing he hadn't noticed was loki standing on the other side of the door he had hit.

_

Sorry the chapters are way shorter then usual I have a lot of thing to do for school and such but I hope you like anyway.