No comment

After a bit of alterations I and Simon were put under surveillance by a professional not just that but we also had to answer a few questions.
"Hello my name doctor Matthew with the Department of youth and rehabilitation,I'm here to ask you some questions and if you are confused about a question or don't know how to answer it say no comment" I look at him with a blank expression saying nothing. Them he began.
"Ok we'll start easy what's your name?"
"Dawn"
"your full name"
"Dawn Jasper William" I said annoyed and frustrated
"What's your birthday?"
"July 13th" he looked at me again like he was waiting for something.
"What about the date?"
"No comment" I said keeping my eyes locked on my hands and knees the a hole was in the pant leg of the navy blue jeans the hospital had provided for me.
"Ok, who is your immediate family?" he said taking more notes down no the paper.
"Just my brother" I say my voice almost a whisper.
"No other family, maybe an aunt or a uncle"
"No"
"Ok" each question we ran through was just what I expected.
"Have you ever committed a crime"
"No comment"
"Where did you grow up"
"No comment"
"Who are your parents"
"No comment
"How did you end up in that warehouse"
"No comment" every question was followed up by the same answer it got to the point he was starting to become frustrated with me and I found great amusement from it.
"Is there anything you would like to share with me before I leave?" He said clearly waiting for something, anything useful to come out of my mouth, but all I did was lean into the cold metal table and said.
"No comment" he finally had enough and left with a slam to the door; I wasn't going to let him or them have the satisfaction of breaking me after that two men came into the room and ask me to come with them, they said they were going to let me my brother, but in a different room. When we did go to this room it was a little small but still cozy, there were two arm chairs and a small coffee table was set in between them, with cream colored walls, a count was on the right with a coffee machine, sink and tea bags. I shuffled me way to the brown leather arm chair and take a seat, the next thing I know I see Simon he give me a small smile and I return it with a disappointed smirk as he sits next to me. I wonder what's gonna happen from here.