Later On

Newt P.O.V.
It's been two years since Teresa left since everything happened. Thomas and I are still dating happily but does have some problems. Overall we're doing amazing I love him I love Tommy he's beautiful and just perfection but I think Teresa being gone still has an effect on him.

I'm not sure why still. It's been two bloody years and he's still thinking about her I'm not jealous I just don't get understand I have forgiven her after I heard what Thomas told me she said. My heart broke for her to hear she hated herself was just horrible.

I wish I didn't have this limp but I do. Was it her fault? Partly because Janson did do it to me I doubt she knew how far he would go. She actually visited the hospital to see how I was doing I felt bad I felt sympathy for the girl she was damaged and broken.

I wonder how she's doing now. Where had she go? Thomas said something about New York but what if she was lying? Because she didn't want Thomas to go there. She hasn't came back and it's been two years how long would it take? 5 years? 8 years? Or 10 bloody years.

That was Thomas best friend. She wouldn't leave forever would she? Why am I even thinking about this? As I was making breakfast I felt arms wrap around me. Thomas pressed his lips against my cheek  ''Good morning love'' I said smiling brightly. ''Morning'' He whispered his warm breath against my neck I smiled as I turned around to kiss him on his lips.

He smiled into the kiss. I pulled away as I put the pancake carefully on to the plate ''Here's your pancakes Tommy'' I said. ''Thank you Cute Library Boy'' Thomas said grinning I rolled my eyes playfully at Thomas ''If anything you're the cute library boy'' I said. Thomas laughed as he sat down at the table i sat down across from him I started eating so did he.

Thomas ate like a pig. ''This is so good'' He said with his mouth filled with pancakes I laughed as I continued eating then the phone rang. Before I could get up ''No eat I'll answer it'' He said as he picked up the phone ''Hello?'' He said then he gasped almost dropping the phone.

Thomas jumped up and down. ''Hey Teresa I missed you so much when are you coming back? It's been two years'' Thomas said happily. ''Really? Yeah you can come over right now and Newt forgave you'' Thomas said excitedly as he continued talking with Teresa.

Finally he hanged up. ''Teresa?'' I asked he nodded ''she's coming over right now so we can catch up and talk over some tea and I said we're having breakfast so she can come and have the leftovers'' Thomas said smiling widely. In a total of 15 minutes Thomas cleaned the house faster then he does usually. He put out the leftovers which were still warmed and a cup of tea. He even went outside to where are garden was he picked out a few roses and put them into a vace as he set it on the table where the pancakes and tea were he smiled.

I looked at him. ''You think that's enough?'' I said jokily ''I haven't seen her in two years Newt'' He said I nod he has been thinking about her he had a point. All of a sudden the doorbell rang

Teresa was here

Thomas ran to the door so did I. Thomas couldn't open the door he just looked at his hands were shaking I twisted the door knob and opened the door. There stood the ocean blue eyed girl who looked nervous and afraid ''Come in make yourself at home'' I said with a friendly smile.

Teresa nodded. As she went in Thomas gave her a hug ''I missed you so much T'' He said as he gave her a hug Teresa hugged him back.

Thomas P.O.V.
I missed her so much she was like the peanut butter to my jelly. That sounded strange anyways I love her as a friend o course. She's back after two long years I never stopped thinking about her hell I had anxiety attacks over her she was that special to me she was an amazing friend.