The Other Guy

Thomas P.O.V.

  I decided to text Newt right when I got home I sat on my bed the I pulled out my phone from my pocket. I create a contact for him.

Name: Newt💞
Number: *********

I then messages him.

Hey Newt!

Hey Tommy

You looked amazing today when I saw you

Thanks so did you Tommy

☺️☺️☺️

But seriously Tommy why are you being so flirtatious if that's the word to describe it

I felt like it I felt like wrapping my arms around you.

  I thought it wasn't just because of Zart I wanted to do that to him the moment I knew I was crushing on him.

Oh well...

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable 😬

It's alright Tommy at least you're not as flirtatious as Minho.

Oh Minho? Was he the guy you told me about who doesn't get the hint that your not interested?

Yeah he's not used to the word ''No''

Where did you meet this jerk?

Newt💞 is typing 💬

The same jealously hit me again except like a wrecking ball. This Minho guy needed to back off I wasn't afraid to show someone that Newt was mine. I wasn't being possessive or creepy was I? I hope not i don't want to be that jealous type.

We met at an restaurant I was sitting alone reading and he sat down across from me in the empty chair and he started flirting with me since then Every time he sees me he flirts with me.

You said he was more flirtatious?

Yeah either when I'm looking the other way he puts his hands on my waist and just pulls me to his chest or just compliments me everyday but it makes me blush😂 but it is uncomfortable.

Oh you should tell him that

I do sometimes he listens sometimes he doesn't at least he doesn't kiss me 😂

I'm sorry Newt I'm glad you told me.

He's probably to ugly for you😂

Actually he is attractive very good looking. It's just I'm not that type of person who rushes things I don't like to kiss on first dates, I don't believe in love at first sight, and I like to go through friend-stage to boyfriend-stage.

Oh I understand so there's a chance you & Minho could be together?

Maybe but most likely not if he apologizes and changes his attitude and we become friends then somehow we fall in love with each other then yes there could be a chance that could happen but the chance of it is very unlikely.

I started to worry what if Minho takes Newt away from me? I had to do something about this he said maybe? What the hell was wrong with Newt? This guy put his arms around him that's way out of line. Wait I did that but I apologized I'm fine I'm fine. Newt likes me still right!?

Minho was just the Other Guy right?