Cutie

Thomas P.O.V.

   It's been 20 minutes there was silent. We didn't know what to say or what to do. So i was put a book back then it knocked down 5 other books. I groan ''Way to cut the silence'' Newt said with a goofy smile on his face. ''Help me pick these up please'' I said politely ''Alright'' Newt said.

There was one book left to pick up we both reached for I found my hand on top of his I quickly moved my hand even if I wanted it to stay longer. Newt placed the last book into the shelf gently ''How old are you Tommy?'' He asked with a smile. ''18 what about you?'' I asked ''19'' he answered still with a smile. I could look at his smile all day was that creepy? Yep probably. ''Let's play a question game'' I exclaimed with a grin ''Alright'' Newt answered plainly.

Should I ask him if he's gay? Or is that to straight forward? ''What's your favorite color?'' I asked. ''Blue you?'' He said ''Blue'' I said with a smile he returned the smile. ''What's your favorite thing to drink?'' He asked ''Soda you?'' I said. ''Tea'' He said I nodded of course he's British was that being judgmental thoughts turn off now. ''Do you have an girlfriend?'' I asked then I realized that was to straight forward damnit thoughts turn on again think before speaking Thomas you idiot.

Newt waved his hand in front of me. ''Tommy?'' He said ''what? Sorry for asking that question'' I said quickly scared if he was going to scream me or something or accuse me of being a nosey person. ''No it's fine and I don't have a girlfriend since I'm gay'' He said as he chuckled.

HE. IS. GAY. BEST.THING. EVER

I nodded. ''What about you?'' He asked ''yeah I'm gay too'' I said blushing slightly a smile appeared on my face. ''Are you single?'' He asked with a grin ''yep single pringle'' I said. I cringed when I said that why the hell did I say that what am I 10 years old. ''Same here but this guy won't get the hint'' He said as he rolled his eyes ''what guy?'' I said now frowning. ''His name is Minho I try to tell him but he just doesn't get it'' Newt said sighing ''well you're very attractive'' I said but instantly regretted it.

''Thanks Tommy you aren't bad yourself you're cute'' Newt said blushing slightly with a smile. I'm cute he called me cute I'm cute I'm cute me Thomas is cute. ''You zone out a lot'' Newt said with a smile ''it's still cute right?'' I said now concerned if he still thought I was cute. This guy had some type of spell on me I swear Newt had some type of spell on me. ''Everything about you is cute Tommy'' He said as he laughed.

Question after Question. Soon the storm passed my mom was out front waiting for me and Newt was heading home. ''Bye Newt'' I said with a smile as I waved ''Bye Tommy'' he said as he waved bye and walked away. I wished I was still in that library with him he was amazing. I wonder if he thought that about me to I guess only time will tell.