Unknown Revealed

Thomas P.O.V.
We were inside Unknown's phone. Their background was plain white with a quote ''Anything is Possible'' Hmm... For some reason that rang a bell. It's almost as I heard someone saying it to me almost like a million times I just could remember who.

Gally instantly went to the messages there was Newt's name and there was mine? But I didn't even get any messages from unknown. ''Click on my name'' I said to Gally right where Gally was about to unknown got a message from a guy named Janson .

Janson: Hey do you need me to beat up Newt again?
Janson: has he been disobeying?

That made me angry. ''Gally click on my name now'' I ordered Gally clicked on my name but why did it have a heart next to my name?

Thomas💓

Maybe Gally was right maybe this person did have a crush on me.

He scrolled through the conversations then I saw it how I found out who Unknown was.

Hey Teresa bored at the library again

T E R E S A

No this can't be. Gally and Newt both looked at me concerned but Gally more as ''I told you so'' and with his signature smirk. ''No go to photo gallery now'' I said Gally went to photo gallery and there it was a photo of Teresa and I and then of her taking a selfie. ''Go to her Instagram'' I said Gally did what he was told as he went on her Instagram there it was Teresa's Instagram.

UNKNOWN WAS TERESA.

Then she got a text from Janson again.

Do you want me to hurt Thomas?

No I was never going to hurt Thomas I love him  as a best friend
That's was just a lie
I just wanted Thomas and I to be together more

Your crazy and very jealous

Yeah you're right I am but as long as he will actually care about me

Alright I have to go

Ok

I looked at Gally. ''Why is she typing!?'' I asked ''She's still in her own phone we're just spying on her she doesn't know we're in'' Gally said. ''This is crazy Teresa is bloody unknown'' Newt said trying his best to be calm he was angry so was I.

Gally looked at me. ''She does know you're gay right?'' He asked I nodded Teresa was absolutely insane but yet genius she knew how to edit she lied her way to get Newt backing away from me. Also everything started to make since she always changes the topic whenever I want to talk about Newt.

When Newt back away for like a month. We always hung out and she would always say ''I love being around you or glad we're doing this''.

I'm still stuck on how she doesn't understand that I'm gay. I like my gender I like guys I like Newt I should ask her ''Should I approach her about this?'' I asked Newt and Gally they both nod. ''Yes you need to ask her, love'' Newt said Gally looked at Newt then nodded at me agreeing with what Newt had said.

Tomorrow was the day

Teresa would know that I have found out what she done.