Twelve years later

It's been twelve years, life has been great with Pietro and the kids. That's right we had twins, boy and girl, they are 10.

"Mom, tell Mateo to stop bugging me." Sapphire whined.

"I just want someone to play video games with me." He pouted. This was everyday.

Elena

"Listen little devils, my boyfriend is coming over, I want you both to behave."

"Why? he's a real tool." Mateo shrugged.

"He's right, he's a tool and deserves a slap." Sapphire said before leaving.

"I don't trust him." Mateo added before leaving.

"When is asswipe coming." Dad said while reading the newspaper.

"Dad!"

"He's right, baby girl. You need someone better, someone who makes you smile."

"He makes me smile."

"No he doesn't, I hear you cry at night." Mom said to me.

"I be watching sad movies." I shrugged.

"Riight." Dad just rolled his eyes.

"Please be nice." I just didn't want to have problems with Kai, he wasn't happy when my family gave him short answers or the fact that the twins kept calling him names.

"We'll try." Dad said with a smirk. Of course, leave it to dad to give me a hard time.

The door rang, I went to open it and he gave me a kiss. "I missed you beautiful." He whispered.

"I missed you too." I smiled. Maybe this time things were gonna go well.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Roman." He smiled.

"Hi." They both said.

"Dinner is ready." Mom told us before leaving. They all went to the table, I was stopped by Kai.

"Your family better be nice to me." He said in a cold tone.

"They will, don't worry."

"Good now let's go, and please watch what you eat, you're gaining a few pounds." He said before leaving. I kept it cool and swallowed my tears. I joined them at the table and started to eat, well more like just salad.

I know, why are you with someone who's a tool like my siblings say, Kai is really handsome and sometimes he can be nice. And when someone like Kai takes an interest in you, you just let things pass. It's toxic I know, but maybe he will change.

"Aren't you gonna eat anything else than a salad." Mom asked.

"I'm not that hungry."

"Mateo, do the honor." Dad said and Mateo put more than just salad. To be honest, I was so hungry but I didn't want to piss Kai.

"Eat baby girl, you've lost weight." Mom said with a concerned look

"Elena." Dad sighed.

"Okay." I started to eat, it felt good. Kai had a pissed look.

"Who peed in your cheerios." Mateo said to him and they all laughed.

"Mateo!"

"Chill big sis, he looks like he's about too poop." Sapphire chimed in. I swear they are too much to handle.

After dinner I walked him out of the house to his car. "Next time I will be putting a bullet through your siblings head." He I formed me while grabbing my arm.

"Kai, you're hurting me." I said as tears started to fall.

"Never disobey me again." He slapped me.

"Y-you slapped me." I broke down.

"That will teach you, and if you mention this, I will kill you and your family, you know I don't give empty threats." He smirked.

"I won't, please let go of my arm."

"Later babe." He gave me a kiss and left.

And now I can't break up with him, I should've listen to my family and friends. I was gonna learn the hard way.

Mariana

"Pietro, I'm worried about her." I said while picking up the dishes.

"Me too, but she claims he's the perfect boyfriend."

"Yeah right, perfect my ass." I rolled my eyes

"Your ass is perfect." He smirked.

"Focus." I threw a towel at him.He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It will be okay, Elena needs to learn that not everyone is what they claim to be." He told me, I just sighed.

"I know, but if someone is making her unhappy, I can't help but feel guilty for not helping her." Tears started to fall.

"Our girl is strong and smart, she will do the right thing."

"I hope you're right."

"Where's Elena?" He asked.

"She said she was going for a walk on the beach."

"I just hope she gets rid of that mosquito she has for a boyfriend."

"Let's hope for the best, beautiful." He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He pulled me into a kiss.

I just hope one day Elena meets a great guy that will treat her the way she deserves.

The End.