Smooth, Mr Roman

Let's see how he handles this. Nothing like coffee and drama. I think.

"Her parents are paying me to teach her Spanish, see she's failing miserably. Figure a public space would be better than me teaching her at her house, wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea." He said in a serious tone. Bravo, Pietro.

"Good thinking, Mr Roma. Carry on." He said and then went to place his order.

"Smooth, Mr Roman." I smirked.

"Thought so." He chuckled.

"I have to ask. What happened to the note you left, you were charming and said you wanted to see me."

"That was before I knew you were my student, and you're underage."

"I'm eighteen." I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't matter, it's wrong." He said in a serious tone.

"True, you would probably want someone older, someone mature." I said nonchalant.

"You're right, now let's get back to Spanish."

"Alright." I shrugged.

I finished writing some words, sentences, needles to say I failed.

"Mr Roman, I'm a lost cause, I don't want to waste your time, I'm sure you have better things to do than waste it with an immature girl."

"See you tomorrow at school." I waved him goodbye and left. On my way to the car I was met by someone I've never seen in my life.

Well she connected her fist to my face. "He's mine back off." I didn't got a chance to reply cause she left fast.

Fuck, who was she talking about? I just got in the car and left, didn't need anymore surprises. I made it home, got questioned I told them what happened, they wanted to kill whoever gave me a black eye.

Next day my eye got worse, I put on makeup, then did my morning routine and then went to school. And I was early ten minutes.

"Morning."

"Finally on time." He said not looking at me.

"Si." I replied and made my way to my desk. After he was done he looked towards me and saw my black eye.

"What happened?"

"Beats me." I shrugged.

"Who hit you?"

"I don't know, I was getting ready to open my car, when someone yelled 'He's mine' and then her fist met my face."

"How did she looked like?"

"Orange hair, brown eyes and was tall. That's all I saw."

He started to rub his forehead in frustration, so I got up and grabbed his hands. "Hey, it was just a little punch, no need to worry." I grinned, he seemed to have calmed.

"Are you feeling better? Do I need to slap you?" I asked he just chuckled a bit. Then he removed his hands from mine and went back to his desk. Soon people were entering. I was still with the question, who the hell was that woman.

I will ask him later, hopefully he won't go crazy, cause according to him , his private life stays private.

Class was over and I decided to stay a little bit. "So, was that woman your girlfriend?"

"That's none of your business, so stay out of it."

"It is my business, I was hit by her."

"Listen, I'll handle this, now stay out of my private life, don't ever ask me questions about it." He said in a cold tone.