Me Encantas

He walked back to the kitchen. Oh no buddy, not this time. I need answers.

"Pietro, yes or no?"

He picked me up and placed me on his counter. "Me Encantas."

"In English please."

"I like you." With that said, he capture my lips with his. He slid his tongue and started to play with mine. A litrle moan escaped my lips. Fuck this kiss was sk heated. To the point he laid me on the counter and kissed my neck. Actually he suck it. He better not leave a hickey.

"You sure go straight to the point." He said resting his forehead agaisnt mine.

"I needed to know." I smiled

"One more thing, I don't like the idea of me shoving my Spanish lessons." He said while raising an eyebrow. I just laughed.

His phone started to ring. Way to ruin the mood.

"You've got to go."

"Seriously?"

"I forgot the principal was coming to talk."

"Next time I'm shoving my fist down his throat." I huffed.

"Don't doubt that you would, we will continue this later." He replied before pecking my lips. I went through the back door and made my way home.

Later that day I went to get cupcakes. After ordering the usual, I went to my car and placed the box there, Before getting in, I was pulled by the hair and to my surprise.

"What the hell is your problem." I barked at her.

"You're my problem, Pietro is mine so back off." She started to choke me. Man, what does she eat, can't believe how strong she is.

"He's not yours, and he's only my teacher." I said finally getting out of her grip. "You're sick, stop claiming what isn't yours." I glared at her.

"Don't think I don't know about you two being together, I'll make sure you two are never happy."

"Again, he's only my teacher, are you that stupid or is that dye on you hair getting to you."

"I'm all natural." She said condescending.

"Yeah right, that hair is fake just like your nose, now excuse me I have some cupcakes to eat."

"He doesn't like fatty's, so I wouldn't eat much if I were you." She smirked I just ignored her and made my way home.

Finally arrived and started to eat. Suddenly her words came 'he doesn't like fatty's', was this true?"

I sighed and stopped eating. There was a knock on the door, I went to open it and it was Pietro.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I gave him a faint smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I sighed as I walked to the couch and sat there, he closed the door then sat next to me.

"Talk to me, what happened to your neck?"

"Just some crazy chick, claiming what's not hers."

"Paris?"

"That would be her, she's crazy pants." I said as he chuckled.

"She's irrelevant, just ignore her." I just nodded.

"Are you feeling like eating pizza?" He asked.

"How about a salad."

"You're passing Pizza?"

"Well, I was told you didn't like fattys, so."

He grabbed my face as he started to lean in and said "that's a big lie, I don't care about looks, as long as the person has a really good heart."

"Really?"

"Mar, you could be huge and I would still like you."

"That's good to hear, because I really love my pizza." I grinned, he just laughed.

"Don't let other people tell you what to do, if you like something then go for it."

"You have a way with words, Mr Roman." I leaned in.

"Only when I'm interest in someone." He brushed his lips against mine. Electricity started to run through my body, his touch was amazing. He pulled me to his lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We made out. I can't get enough of his lips, they're just so plump and the way he claims my lips. Out of this world.

We pulled away to catch our breaths. "I like you so much." He rested his forehead on mine

"I like you too." I caressed his face.

"Now, I have to ask, have you told anyone?"

"Well, I didn't have to tell my friends, they sort of catch you eye fucking me, and they knew that was you at the party, plus you showing up at my house yesterday gave it away too." I said while playing with his hair.

"Should I be worried?" He asked.

"Nope, my friends are crazy, but when it comes to keeping secrets, they are really good at it." I answered.

"Alright."

"Do you like Mexican food?" He asked.

"I love it." I replied.

"Well, was thinking, since we can't go out, how about we have Mexican food here and for dessert, cupcakes." He suggested as he removed a strand of hair from my face.

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Yeah, what do you say, cupcake lover?" I giggled at the nickname he gave me.

"Love it." I pecked his lips.