Chapter 16: Mission accomplished

As the boys landed in germany they made their way to the hotel of course the fans were in huge quantities

John was quiet throughout the flight and most of the car ride to the hotel he knew the story would be out and brian couldn't do anything to stop it, he thought back to cynthia's phone call and wondered what she meant by saying everything was gonna be alright

As they arrived at the hotel john sat down and began reading the show was in a couple of horus and he liked to be relaxed before each show, it seemed impossible considering what was going to happen.

Suddenly brian came into his room

"Look john i know the story is coming out today and i know you have been worrying, but look you made a mistake its going to end alright."

"Eppy werent you the one saying this would all end bad?"

"Yes john but look, we have to try and think of at least one silver lining, like every other stupid story in the papers hopefully this will pass."

"Or i could just be the most hated man" john said returning to his book.

Brian sighed and left the room.

********************************

The next day arrived and john hadn't received any calls, and neither did brian they both were confused and tried not to think too much about the story.

Brian and the boys arrived in paris and were driving to the hotel this would be one of the last stops on the european tour and would perform their last concert in detroit in 2 weeks.

"You think it didn't go through brian?" paul asked.

"I don't know paul, but im certain we would have heard of something by now dont you all think?" Brian asked.

The boys nodded.

"Geez john you couldn't have kept it in your pants for once" george said.

"Look george don't go blaming me,"

"Boys please we cant be arguing i understand the stress of this tour is making you guys angry but don't take it out on each other." Brian said.

"Thankfully we only have one more bloody concert. George said i am done, i wanna be home with pattie."

"I wanna be with mo" ringo said with his arms crossed.

"Even paul is back with jane" george said.

John looked at him shocked he and jane were off and on all the time

Paul Shrugged "its true, i think im gonna ask her to marry next next christmas" paul said grinning like a love struck fool.

Oh great so everyone in this bloody car is in love and can't wait to get home john said.

"Pretty much" george said
"Ya" ringo said
"Uh huh" paul said.

"Wow" john said.

"Wait what about you and claire?" Brian asked

"Oh right john said, ya we are john tried looking for words happy" he said still annoyed.

"Look let's just hope that reporter had the decency to not run the story."

"Lets hope" eppy ringo said.

*************************************

"Well mr epstein did not mention anything to me so someone must have taken care of it" henry said as cynthia served him tea at the breakfast table.

"Really?? Cynthia said trying to sound too surprised. Well that's wonderful love cynthia smiled as she really new the source who fixed it.

"Ya and her name is cynthia powell" henry said looking at her

"Wait what she said sitting down. How did you find out?"

"Shirley told me" henry said looking at her

Taking his hand she looked down "look love im sorry i just couldn't let that bloody reporter get away with ruining a man's life."

"That's why i love you" he said smiling at her.

Smiling at him she gave him a kiss.

"Well im gonna call brian in paris and give him the good news" henry said.

"I should tell them" cynthia said

"Ok then ill let you handle the call" he said smiling at her

"No i mean in person," she said.

"Wait what?" henry asked.

"Well i think they will want to hear it from me personally and i know they are in paris i haven't been to paris in ages. Not since my father died" she said looking down.

"I Know love" he said hugging her.

"Anyway she said composing herself again id love to go to the louvre see the pieces can i go please love?"

Henry looked at her "fine, but bring back some pastries."

"Of course she said kissing him im going to pack the train should leave in an hour ill get there in 3 hours"