Chapter 2: Surprises

Tate Gallery

"Oh wow cyn, its coming along amazing" shirley cyn's friend and whom worked at gallery said.

"Isn't it?" cyn said seeing all her paintings and drawings being displayed on the walls.

"Oh please be careful." Cyn said to one of the men placing her painting up on the wall.

"Well i just can't believe my work is going in a gallery" cyn said smiling widely.

Well how could it not, you deserve this, and of course i helped, thanks to your friend, your amazing art is finally being shown. Shirley said.

"Of course shirl, I cant thank you enough." Cyn said smiling at her friend.

"So do you know who's coming to the actual showing?" Shirley said smiling widely.

"Who" cyn said? "I'm assuming just art professors and such? And some friends and family" cyn said.

Only one of the most powerful men, in london. Shirley said squealing.

Cyn looked at her skeptically.

"Brian epstein!" Shirley said waiting for cyns reaction.

Cyn was quiet and looked at her confused.

"You know only the manager to one of the biggest bands ever" shirley said hoping cyn would understand.

"Do i have to spit it out for you?" shirley said.

"Oh for goodness sakes cyn, the beatles." Shirley said.

"Oh, really what would he be doing here?" Cyn asked not as excited as shirley was.

"Well, he loves finding new artists, he loves art, and comes in the gallery usually to find new pieces." Shirley said.

"Oh gosh", cyn said, i just wish i actually liked them" cyn said.

"Wait you're not a beatles fan?" Shirley asked shocked.

"Nope, cyn said, i mean i just don't get the appeal frankly, all the girls screaming for them" cyn said.

"Ya, totally", shirley said trying to calm the true fan that hid within her, clearing her throat she went back to checking on the guest list for tomorrow night.

Anyway he is coming and not alone i may add, shirley said almost squealing trying to hide her excitement. realizing the boys were coming also.

"What do you mean not alone, is he coming with more managers?" Cyn said putting her arm the table.

"Oh, we might just get a surprise visit from a certain band" shirley said closing the guestbook and putting away her pen.

Cyn laughed, "well i guess you will get a kick out of that" cyn said.

"I know you are a super fan shirley" cyn said chuckling.

"Well how could you not be they are so amazing, and cute and wonderful, an ahhh" shirley let out a mini scream.

Cyn just laughed, "for what it's worth even though i'm not a fan i hope their manager will like one of the pieces, i mean it is just an honor having him here anyway could you imagine he actually buys one of my paintings?" Cyn said smiling

"It's going to happen" shirley said.

"Lets hope" cyn said getting giddy with laughter.