Prologue

(A/N: This is my first story so its time for a little backstory.)

(Many Years Ago)

3rd Person POV

Heaven, the Eternal Paradise, the Home of God, standing above the clouds ever so graciously. But we're not talking about Heaven right now so get that out of your heads. No, our story takes places in the Eternal Death Prison, only for great supernatural beings who have done horrible misdeeds and have died.

There lies a certain God, chained all over his body, resting and thinking about that final battle that got him here

There lies a certain God, chained all over his body, resting and thinking about that final battle that got him here. Soon he began to hear footsteps coming towards and then the footsteps stop. The chained being looks up to see a light-skinned man wearing all white suit with shoes.

(A/N: Look, it's the Colonel. So, I want a two-piece wing and some fries......I'll go back to the story now)

???: "What do you want, Old Man." said the god looking angered.

???2: "Still calling me that huh?"

???: "Get to the point I don't got all day." now looking irritated.

???2: "Well, do you see where you are right now?" said smiling. "But more importantly," pulling out a clipboard. "I see that you died," flipping the pages "by Ren Amamiya, aka Joker." "See how the hearts of humans can get tremendous amounts of power."

???: "The very same humans you disregard to themselves, allowing them to make their own decisions" said cracking a smile and then chuckling. "But that's besides the point, the question is why are you here? I know you aren't just here to laugh at me."

???2: "I want to make a deal with you"

???: "What type of deal?" looking confused.

???2: "One that can get you out of this hellhole"

The two stared deeply at each other. Now conversing about the agreement without any audio.

[Timeskip]

Baby: "WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

Doctor: "It's a boy."

Man: "Honey, what should we name him?"

Woman: "Darling, you should name him."

Man: "How about (Y/N)?"

Woman: "What a wonderful name."

As the new family were cheering about the new addition, unknown to them, a few individuals were looking at them through the window. Both wearing dark hoods.

???: "That child has something very powerful in him"

???2: "Shall we kill him?"

The first man smacks the other's back of the head.