TrenderMan

Okay guys. I"m sorry that I haven't release BEN's story yet, but man. When this idea popped in my head (accidentally spell pooped, lul. Sorry, you guys didn't need to know that) I knew I had to immediately put it down in here. Its so devious, so undeniably amazing! Hope you all enjoy!  

    Your fingers pinch a narrow strip of metal and pull out a pair of glasses. You give a frown and neatly fold them back up, handing them over to Trender.

   The fashionable Slender places the spectacles back in their proper place upon his face before standing up and setting his book down in his chair. “Very well, let’s get on with it.”

   You can’t help but feel more than a little annoyed at his cold demeanor. Does nothing faze this guy? With a shake of your head, you follow Splendor as he walks up and opens the door to the closet with a smile.

   “Play nice, you two!” he says with a wink. Trender just responds with an unamused sigh.

   You walk in, and the door snaps shut behind you. You find yourself disconcerted by the fact that it’s really dark in there. It doesn’t help that you can practically feel Trender eyeing you up.

   “I never did care for these sorts of childish games…I only participate to make Splendor happy. He’s very sociable, poor boy.”

   “Last I checked, he was older than you,” I stated.

   “That may be, but he certainly doesn’t act like it.”

   “…He’s still older than you.”

   “I heard you the first time. Are all of you this redundant?”

   You give an agitated sigh. “Now I can see where people get off calling you a prissy diva…”

   “What? Who says that?”

   You can hear that he actually has some bite to his tone now, which gives you a sick sense of pleasure at being the cause.

   “Lots of people in the forums,” you say, shrugging.  “I’ll have to commend them.”

   “I am most certainly not a 'prissy diva!' I am a fashionista, if anything! An intellectual in various arts, among others!”

   “…Not the humble sort, either, are you?”

   “When you live a life being as fabulous as I am, you have no need to be humble.”

   “That’s why you hang around in department stores, right Mister Mannequin?”

   He was silent for a moment, then cleared his throat. “We all have to begin somewhere…”

   “Indeed. Speaking of beginnings, we’ve been standing around arguing for maybe…two minutes now?”

   “Bah! I’ve no attraction to you,” he says. You can hear the shuffling of his arms crossing.

   You strike a pose, though you aren’t sure if he can actually see you or not.

   “How can you not be?  Just look at my fabulous attire!”

   You admit to yourself that you’re probably milking his agitation for all its worth, but you’re just enjoying it far too much after how off-putting he had been during their first encounter.

   “…Actually, that does look rather good on you.”

   You’re taken by surprise when he actually responds with something other than an insult.

   “Though, I do think it needs some adjustments.”

   You are about to let out another sigh when, instead, a small yelp is squeezed from your lips.  His fingers make quick work of your vest, peeling it off your frame and giving it a snap.  You feel the air rush by your head as he flips it a few times to get it to straighten out.

   “No no, this won’t do.  Your shoulders are too narrow to make this work.  You need something about half an inch shorter along this hem…Oh, my apologies.  I forget that humans can’t see in the dark.”

   You reach out for your vest, but only manage to fumble in the dark for a moment before catching hold of his.

   “What are you – Hey!  Let go of that!”

   You yank him over to you, until you can feel his glasses bumping up against the bridge of your nose.

   “I don’t like you,” you mutter.

   “The feeling is mutual, I assure you.”

   Angrily, you decide to close the gap and actually do what you came here to do. Much to your surprise, he chuckles and kisses you back just as firmly, as if challenging you.

  Not to be outdone, you grab hold of his vest with your other hand and push him back against the wall rather forcefully.  You hear the clattering of hangars and smell the musk of old coats as they drop heavily to the floor.  You feel a prick on your bottom lip, and sneer as you realize that Trender has caught you on his sharp teeth.

  He releases you, and you taste blood as you lick at the spot where he bit you. “Oops, sorry,” he says, his tone pompous and clearly non-apologetic.

   “No you’re not.”

   “No, I’m not.  What are you going to do about it, hmm?”

   You lean in and press a kiss to his neck, and he takes a moment to adjust his glasses.

   “Is that a-O-OW!  Hey!”

   You grin as you pull away, leaving a bite-sized ring of teeth marks in his skin.  They heal over rather quickly, but you feel satisfied nonetheless.

   “Payback.”

   “Oh, you like revenge, hmm?”

   You suddenly find yourself flipped onto your back, landing hard on the floor. Trender looms over you, his hands on either side of your head and your hips positioned at a very awkward upward angle, pressing the creased crotch of your pants against his lower stomach and pulling your calves up to his sides.  You can already feel the heat of a blush rising to your face.

   “How’s this for revenge?”

   You let out a half-hearted, almost playful snarl as he pushes your hips further up.

   “Thought you said you weren’t attracted to me,” you tease, the breath slowly being squeezed out of you from the position you’ve found yourself in.

   “I wasn’t.”

   You chuckle as he leans down over you.  You wonder how those glasses are staying on his face like that without any ears to speak of.

   “What changed?”

   “I just like your spunk.”

“Sure you do.”

   He brushes his lips teasingly against your own before pulling away, letting your rear drop heavily on the floor.  You pant as you catch your breath, and he stands up to dust himself off.  Once you’re both back on your feet, he hands over your vest.

   “Get it tailored. You’ll look less like a hobo trying to get a job,” he says, adjusting his glasses in the darkness.

   Just as you slip it on, Fendy pulls the door open and peers inside.

   “Huh.  I thought I heard you guys going at it.”

   You grunt in displeasure as you sidle your way around him.  You glance back to see Trender straightening his bandana before pushing past his brother.  The two of you sit a little closer than you had before when you rejoin the group and pass the hat to the next unlucky player.