Masky

*I would appreciate it if you read the author's note first, Danke!*

Okay, I finally did Masky for ya guys since it's been non-stop for him. I gave him a gentlemanly personality, so he's gonna be super polite! >u< It's just how I would imagine something for him. Because he is sometimes shy and always polite. And I'm sorry for the ending. Couldn't figure out a way to end it properly like the others, so I just came up with something really quickly. I'll edit it later for you bros, okay? ^^ And I'm just gonna leave out the description of him since I'm super tired. I think I may just past out from all the exhaustion from this horrible week.

You shifted your hand around a bit more before feeling a piece of paper, stuck between something sharp, and something very sticky, to say the least. You tugged on it a bit more, finally freeing it. You held it in front of your face, seeing that the paper was slightly covered in a red substance, which you instantly assumed was blood.

You could barely make out the words written on it, only getting MaS_y. You tilted your head to the side, and looked up to Splendor, holding the paper up as well so he could read it. "A piece of paper? I thought everyone put an object in." Splendorman said quietly, loud enough for you and a few others close to you both to hear. He took a look at the paper, then searched the room for the boy who had placed the paper in.

"Masky~? Come on up here..." Splendorman called out. I looked around until I saw a bit of the crowd around us moving, allowing a young man, possibly in his mid-twenties, come up to me. He gave me a slight nod to Splendor and me, and offered me his hand politely. I slowly reach out and place my hand in his and he walks me in the closet.

"Yo, Masky! Don't do anything naughty, now!" I heard someone call out, before hearing a loud, "OW! God damn it!" from the same person.

I looked back to the door just in time to see Splendor close it. I give him a pouty face through the door, and turn back to my chosen partner for the time being. We probably stayed silent for half of our time before he spoke up.

"Erm, are you okay, miss? You haven't said anything for...four minutes now." His voice was muffled, but you could still tell his voice had that rough and scratchy tone that any girl would go crazy for.

"Uh- Erm, I- Uh.." You kept stumbling with your words, trying to form a correct sentence while trying not to hurt your pride, failing miserably, hoping this person wouldn't kill you for no reason.

"Heh, your nervous as well, hm? Well...I guess we could start with the basics, perhaps? And, if you don't mind, I haven't gotten your name, miss." Masky quietly said, slowly moving towards you, until he was able to wrap his arms around your waist.

"M-my name is (Y/N)..." You said in a small voice, looking up at his mask. He looked down at you before removing one of his arms from around your waist and lifting it up to push up his mask, revealing his mouth and a bit of his cute button nose. He gave you a small smile before leaning down and placing a chaste kiss on your lips.

His lips lingered above yours before he again kissed you, a bit rougher although you didn't care. You returned the kiss, softly, since he was being polite, and only following the rules of the game. He began to rub one of his hands in a circular motion on your side, making you giggle in the kiss.

He pulled back, in slight confusion until you said, "I-I'm ticklish there..." You lowered your head, your gaze falling to the floor in embarassment.

As you did this, you were unable to see the smirk on his face as he began to continue the circular motion, doing so with the tips of his fingers instead. You instantly jerked away from him, instinctivly flinching away from him while giggling. He kept smiling, his fingers dancing on both of your side until the door of the closet opened, Splendor standing above both of you, while BEN was hovering in the background, a camera in hand, hoping to get a shot of something sexy for blackmailing, only to fall in utter disappointment.

Masky stopped tickling you, readjusted his mask, and held out a hand for you. You took it and he led you out of the closet. After you had gotten used to the light, he released you and wandered off, but not before telling you, "Come upstairs later. I'll have a surprise waiting for you~" He hummed in your ear.

You certainly had an amazing time with the surprise he had for you, later.