Tails Doll ~ <3

You pulled out your hand holding a game. It was almost completely scratched up on the front. You could see checkered flags and a red R inbetween them, and someone or some thing completely clawed the front of ir. You gulped nervously, afraid to find out who the owner was.

"Does this belong to anyone?" The disk reflected a bit of light, and you thought you heard a demonic 'Can You Feel The Sunshine' playing.

"Its mine." A grim voice said. You turned towards the firgure. He reminded you of Tails from the Sonic games. Same orange furr, tails, and ears. He was different thought, he looked more like a furry than a full fledged fox. He wore a wripped black hoodie and jeans, a bright red gem dangling ot infront of him.

"You two should get along just fine..." Splendor led you both to the closet. Being so close, the heat practically radiated off of his fur. As the door closed, the only source of light was the dim bright red gem inches from your face.

The sound of the music seemed to grow louder. You went to shift but he held you still, gloved hands having a vise grip on your arms.

"I have 2 options for you, girly." He grumbled, hidden desires deep in his voice. You felt suddenly small, his lean frame growing closer to yours.

"W-what are they?" You asked, giving him a quizzical look, your face dimly illuminated by the gem's red glow.

"You can either be my slave or I'll devour your soul~. What your choice?" This was impossible. Death or eternal slavery...Those weren't the best options to ever exist.

"Is there a 3rd choice?" He laughed at your clever little comment.

"No, pitiful mortal. I would suggest the first choice" You gave a small sigh of defeat. His tail continuous brushed against your legs. Red eyes in a sea of black glared down at you, waiting for your answer.

"I guess I'll go with the first option?" You said, questioning yourself in the process. He growled like a demon, and remembering he still was one made no difference. He plain scared you.

You went to squirm again, but instead hit his little gem that bounced from contact. He moaned lightly, nuzzling your neck. Bingo, you thought.

You grabbed hold of the gem, rubbing it in cirles. He held you tighter nibbling your ear. You felt his soft fur, coming across an ocassional stitching or sewn spot. They reminded you of a child's repaired doll.

"Stop slave ngh~" He bit your neck, causing you to sharply gasp. You let go of his gem, holding onto his shoulders. His teeth were very sharp like a shark's teeth. He kissed the red slightly bleeding spot. Firmly planting his padded hands on your hips, he ground into you making tight harsh circles.

"Tails" You groaned, feeling a sudden heat grow in your panties. His nails raked down your back, you arching fully against him. The scratches tingled in a strange way, everything began to feel more instense.

He kissed you harshly, obvious he hadn't had much practice before. He put his hand under your neck, arching your neck back, kissing all sides, biting and sucking skin.

"Your blood is very sweet..." He bit your collar bone harder, you tensing comepletely. You nuzzled up to him, and he lapped up what little blood trickled out of your wound. He groaned tasting your sweet red life nectar. His tails continued to rub against you, lovingly, in a way. You stroked one tail, it curling around your wrist.

"Your...so soft." You mumbled, feeling the nearly silky fur in your finger tips. He kissed you sweetly for a breif moment.

"Our time is nearly up." He pulled away, fixing your clothing. His claws left long rips in the back of your clothes. The door slowly creaked open, Splendor opened it completely seeing nothing erotic going on.

"Oh my dear, look at your neck. Come on, I'll get you some bandaids." He pulled you out of the closet and in to the the kitchen, placing a few bandaids over the wound. Soon after, he let you go finally to search for your fox.

"Hello again (Y/N)..." He purred, hugging your waist. He removed the bandaids and licked your wound much like a dog would. This confused you to no end.

"Why do you do that?" You turned your head to catch a glimpse of his burning red eyes. He purred.

"I love the metallic taste and I can't wait to taste your other juices~" He said seductivly, leading you upstairs.

(_*~*_) ...

Personally, this story is my upmost favorite. One, because of how Tail's acts and two, Tail's is awesome and adorable...*Searches Ebay for a Tails Doll* Kehehe...