Pyramid Head

Okay guys. I'm going out on a limb here for this story. I thank the person that gave me the link to the Silent Hill page, but I would've liked a description on the page about him. But it doesn't matter much anymore since I'm writing this. This is also going to be a bit longer hopefully than my other stories so be happy about this!!! >.< So if you don't like it, I don't blame you. So enjoy! (I hope...)

    You felt around the hat held out in front of you, digging for something that you hoped that wouldn't harm me, like Jeff's knife, or Eyeless Jack's scalpel. Growing frustrated, you shoved your hand forcefully, almost knocking to out of Splendor's hands as you felt the bottom of the hat.

   "Pick something already, damn it!" you heard BEN yell, who earned a glare that could kill anyone. "What do you think I'm doing, moron?" you replied back. You searched around once more, finally feeling something that wasn't metallic or sharp as hell. You rubbed it quickly between your fingers, quickly identifying it as a piece of cloth, before pulling it out. 

   It seemed to have been torn off from a larger article of clothing with dried blood poured all over it, with a few patches cleaned spared. You looked up at Splendy, hoping to know if he knew who the person the item belonged to. He took a quick glance, and after taking a moment of thought, he called out, "Pyramid Head?"

   You froze in fear. Pyramid Head? Oh god, as if the nightmares from Silent Hill weren't enough. You visibly started to shake as you heard quick paced footsteps approaching you. When a hand caked in dried blood rested on your shoulder, you let out a small yell and jumped on Splendorman, hoping he wouldn't have to make you go with him. (God, why do you have to be so heavy? >.< Sorry!)

   Splendy looked down at you, and shook his head, forcing you to get down with his appendages. You turned around to face the demon of your sleep, and you shrinked away when he raised his hand, only for you to realize he was waving to you.

   You stepped closer to him, and when you were in arms-length distance, he offered for you to take his hand. You took it and he gently led you over to the closet, Splendor following both of you. When both of you were in the closet, you turned to the door, catching a glimpse of the light before it all went dark. You faintly heard Splendy say that he would let you out in seven minutes and to not worry.

   You hesitantly turned back towards Pyramid Head after your eyes adjusted to the darkness to see him sitting on the floor. You thought for a moment before sitting in front of him, your legs folded under you. Pyramid waved at you again before making this muffled noise, making you ask if he could repeat it.

   He nodded, but he didn't say anything. Instead, his hands reached up towards the back of his head, undoing the clasp holding the pyramid helmet on his head. He slowly lifted it up from his head and settled it down next to him. He lifted his head to see your face closely, and said in a raspy, but sexy voice (LOL sorry), "I asked, What did you want to do?"

   You sat there for a second, staring at his handsome face before stuttered out, "I-I dunno, what do y-you want to d-do?" He chuckled at your response before saying, "Well, I would like to do the aspects of the game, but you seemed scared of me before, so I guess would you like to talk?"

   "HEY GUYS! STOP TALKING, AND START KISSING! I WON'T LET YOU OUT IF YOU DON'T DO IT!!!" You heard Jeff and BEN yell through the door. That was followed by a series of thumping noises, and a angry noise coming from Slender, at least you hoped it was him.

   "I guess we should follow the rules of the game. I'm not too fond of the dark..." You quietly mutter before you crawled next to Pyramid Head, facing towards him. He, too, faced towards you, and you quickly pecked him on the cheek. He laughed again before pulling you closer to him, basically making you sit on his lap. You felt your face heat up, before he leaned closer to you, lightly placing his lips on yours, secretly hoping you would respond.

   You were surprised by this bold move he made, and following your instincts, you kissed him back. His hands trailed along your slim figure, coming to a stop on your waist, rubbing circles with his thumb on your hip bones. You broke away from the kiss and nuzzled your face in his chest. You felt his hands clasps together behind you, and pull you towards him. He rested his chin on top of your head, facing the wall before a bright white light poured in the room on Pyramid's back.

   You flinched from the blinding light, falling out of Pyramid's lap while he struggled to put his helmet back on. You caught a quick glimpse of light pink on his cheeks before he had it covering his head. He stood up and held out a hand for you, which you gladly took. He led you out of the closet, your face red. 

   BEN frowned at you and said, "I didn't hear any good stuff coming from there. Pyramid, you need help." Your face grew even more red before you had your self pulled into BEN's chest before being picked up and carried off while Pyramid chased BEN and you.

~Time Skip!~

   Eventually, BEN got Pyramid off his trail, and as you both passed Splendy, you yelled, "HELP ME! He's going to molest me!!!" Splendy's happy face turned into and angry one as he grabbed you softly with one of his appendages while another grabbed BEN that threw his sorry butt out the window, quite literally. Splendy put you down behind him and shooed you off towards the room where the rest of the 'pastas were. You squeezed yourself along people until you reached an empty sofa and sat down.

   You watched everyone until you felt someone lean over you, causing you to slowly look up, almost pooping your pants when you saw Pyramid Head while you fell out of your seat. He lifted his helmet slightly, enough for you to see his mouth.  "Hey, you alright? You both disappeared after you turned that corner. I started to get worry after a while..." He mutter loud enough for you to hear him. You nodded, snapping out of you small scared trance. 

   "Good, because I wanted to show you something..." He reached over the back of the couch and picked you up bridal style and carried you upstairs. He slowly walked you in to a room that had a P.H. plaque hanging on the door, and went to a set of clear double doors which lead you out to a balcony. You gasped at the sight, which had a majestic view of the night sky, the moon a tad bit brighter.

   "Do you like it?" Pyramid purred in your ear, taking off his helmet and burying his face in your neck. You replied with a yes, and lifted his head momentarily to give him a sweet kiss. He smiled, and kissed back, wrapping his arms around you. Eventually, oxygen became a huge factor, and you both broke away, gasping. Pyramid gained his breath quicker than you and he began to leave a trail of kisses on your neck before you started moan for he had found your sweet spot. He smirked and began to suck on the spot and nibble, increasing the intensity of the situation.

   Finally he stopped when he left about twelve love bites littering your neck and said ever-so seductively, "Shall we take this inside...?"