Lost Silver

Everyone turned to you, Splendorman cheerily offering you the hat that contained slips of paper, every Creepypasta name that was present written on them. Slowly, you stuck your hand in and dug around for thirty seconds before pulling out a piece of paper, dainty letters written on it.

You and Splendor looked at the paper, Splendy squealing in delight. "Aww, (y/n)! You'll absolutely adore him! He's such a sweetheart." On the paper, it read Lost Silver. You felt a hand on your shoulder and saw Splendy beckoning with his other hand to the closet.

Nodding, you let him lead you to the closet as you listen to Jeff stoke Silver's courage. You waited a few moments, and saw Silver confidently walk to the closet. He didn't have any arms but you were alright with that, 2 unknowns floated in place of the missing limbs.

His skin looked a frost bitten blue, the whites of his eyes black, irises red, a tuft of black hair sticking out of his hat. From what you could hear, Jeff was giving him a pep talk about going in with you. You gave him a smile and he blushed walking in, whispering a soft 'Hello'. The door finally closed leaving you both in the darkness, once the last sliver of light vanished. He scooted next to you.

"H-hey." You choked out, nervous for some reason. He really was a sweetheart, just like Splendorman said.

"I..I really like you (y/n)" His tone was soft and sincere, an unknown pushed you closer to him. You put an arm around him, you wanted to comfort him. He seemed sad and lonely, and you just wanted to hug him. You got an idea.

Leaning on him you kissed him sweetly on the cheek, making he flushed bright red. Without warning he pressed his cold lips onto yours, withdrawing in a matter of seconds.

"I'm sorry (y/n) your very warm" he looked away embarrassed it took all of his confidence to get into this closet.

"Its alright Silver" you hugged his cold form, he shuddered and nuzzled your neck. The unknowns pressed you closer to him, like hands, almost.

He was freezing cold, almost making you cold. He leaned in to kiss you again, you closing the space, kissing him back. He laid his head on your shoulders, the unknowns were always touching you, in someway.

"You won't forget me right?" He asked, looking at you. He sounded so depressed and saddened, waiting for your answer.

"Of course I won't!" You said, hugging him tighter. He sniffled as you rubbed his shoulder.

"R-really?" His tone was shocked but faded to pure happiness. he started to sniffle. You gave him another kiss on the cheek as the door opened.

"D'aww" Splendor's eye couldn't have gotten bigger or shinier, him yanked you both out, giving you both a hug. He put you both down, bounding off to tell everyone about the adorable couple in the closet.

"(Y/N) would you like to play Pokemon with me?" He asked nervously. You nodded and he led you upstairs to his room. He wasn't so shy when he closed the door though...