+24+

Your POV

I stared at the boy who stood in 'my' doorway unfazed by me living in his house like it's mine. I took a few steps outside and checked the street and the yard, making sure this wasn't a hidden camera prank of something. I turned my head to look at the boy whose body was now completely facing me with a default expression. Moving my eyes over his hair and face, down to his shoes, something in the back of my mind clicked. Ayato? He said his name was Ayato? My Ayato? I gasped quietly and jumped onto him, offering one of the best hugs I could. He caught me and giggled a little which seemed odd since I haven't heard it in a while. In a matter of seconds I smiled again this evening,  kissing Ayato's cheek softly while whispering "I missed you." and snuggling my nose into his neck.

"This is touching and all, but I'm afraid you've became a little bit too heavy for me [y/n]." He spoke in his usual calm and monotone voice while stroking my back with his free hand.

"Ah, sorry." I muttered and got off of him, checking out how much he has grown.

"Anyway, like I said, Info-kun requested me to move from my house for few days without telling me why... I didn't go to school but I've heard students talking-"

"So he knows how I got here? Why didn't he tell me? What's going on? Where did you even sleep these few days?"

"I think a fair portion of these belongs to Info-kun. I've stayed over at my... Aunt's place. She has guests over and I didn't want to be a bother, but it looks like I might be a bother in my own house." He laughed emotionlessly trying not to make it too much like he's forcing me to let him sleep in his home. Not like I had any power over that, it is his house after all.

I smiled slightly and opened the door a idy bity bit wider for him to enter, God I could even smell his shampoo when he passed by me. I quickly inhaled it and kept it with me until he seated himself in the living room.

"Let me just call that Info brat, you just, um do things you usually do at this time at home." I waved my hand and ran to Ayato's room to grab my phone.

Without much care about the fact that I slept in a boy's room this entire time, I quickly pressed Info-kun's contact.

"Why are you calling at this hour? I told you we'd talk tomo-"

"Listen up Info bitch, care to explain why is my childhood friend Ayato here claiming this is his house?"

"I told him to wait a fewmore days..." He grumbled clearly disatisfied and lowkey angry I while closed the window's curtains.

"I've had enough of your secrets. Spill the beans." Sassily, I answered back and got a shaky confused response.

"B-but isn't that boring?" He tried to reason with everything he could, I was not having it.

"Info-kun." I spoke with a serious voice. "I'm so confused and I feel so stupid for not considering the option of all this being a reality and not taking any major actions to try to get back home. This place was some kind of a stress reliever, everything seemed nice and fun except the fact that the scenery belongs to a killing game. I want to know everything. I want to understand everything. I want to go home."

The voice on the other side was silent for few seconds and then it let out a small sigh while I jumped around Ayato's room, eventually ending up on his bed and trashing the pillows around.

"Okay, I promise I'll tell you everything, every question you ask will be answered by me. But not right now. The deal stays, tomorrow at lunch break go to my club room. Might as well prepare questions in advance. You can help yourself, right?"

He ended the call and I gently put my phone on the night stand. I pulled one of my favourite fluffy blankets from the bed and put it over my figure, it might be spring, but it's still cold. Hearing the TV downstairs, I smiled, it was quite enjoyable to feel some presence in the house after few days of living alone. It just wasn't for me. While I slightly opened the curtains, I firmly grabbed the end of the blanket desperately keeping it on my body, I turned my head towards you. Ah, it really is like looking at your own reflection. I gave you a small smile and whispered,

"So what do You want to ask Info-kun?"

WHAT EVEN OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH