+11+

Osoro's POV

The beautiful trees sent their little leaves to fly in different directions as the chilly breeze carried them away. Breathtaking view of mountins coverd with quiet sounds of-

"AAAAAAAAAAAHH"

Damn it. There goes my poetry. I turned my head around and saw few peapsqueks running towards the teachers.

"D-d-d... Dead body!!!"

Well great. Who is it now?

"Was it one of the students??" An ugly teacher asked.

"It... Was... Mei..." The guy said trembling.

"Mei Mio??" A teacher asked quickly, his forehead shined with already visible sweat.

"Ye-" The guy didn't even finish, he started throwing up because of the shock.

Your POV

Yui Rio stared at me and Hanako. Let me remind you, Hanako is hugging my waist with no intentions of letting me go.

"I didn't know you two had this kind of relationship." She said, just standing there with wide eyes.

"That's not-"

"[Y/n] and I are beeeeest friends!" Hanako pulled me closer to him.

"Pretty close ones I assume?" She crossed her hands over her tender chest.

I couldn't hide emberassment from my face, so I tried to change the subject.

"A-anyhow, Yui what are you doing here?" I tried to remove Hanako's hands from my waist.

"I came to get the bags with stuff for barbecue." She pointed her finger at the box from wich Hanako came out.

"Oh. Barbecue." I sent as sharpest look as I could to Hanako.

"About that... I storta threw them out..." Hanako mumbled under his breath covering it with a slight laugh.

"You threw them out??" Yui started waving her hands all around the place. "How are we gonna have a barbecue now?!"

"I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to be with [y/n]…" He sent a super-duper sad expression to Yui but it was stopped by Hanako's phone.

"Whoops." He took out his phone out of his pocket. "Hi mum!"

So it's his mum. I wonder what does she looks like. Maybe she has a plain look like Senpai?

"Really? Well I look forward to meeting her! Buh-bye!" He said and hung up. "[Y/n] guess what! Well you're never gonna guess so I'll tell you anyway! In few weeks I'll meet my new stepsister! I had to meet her this week but she disappeared . But don't worry! Her dad will find her, then you can meet her too!"

"Stepsister? I have stepsisters too!" I said. He finally removed his hands from my waist and got up. "Although the two stepsisters that I have aren't really the kindest people..." I said skratching the back of my head.

"I have two stepsisters that were adopted and the one I didn't meet yet is my stepdad's real daughter . Hey, you know what? We should make a party sometimes and invite our families!" Hanako clapped his hands together.

"Ahem." Yui said, her hands resting on her hips.

"Don't worry Yui-chan! You'll be invited too!" Hanako turned to her.

"That's not the problem here! What are we gonna do about the barbecue?!" She yelled at us like a mother scolding kids.

"I might have an idea." Megamo said appearing from the doors making us freeze.