+1+

Your POV

Ever since my dad remarried and my stepmother and stepsisters came, my life has been a mess.

My stepsisters are rude to me and show no kindness towards me. Stepmum is gentle but I still don't trust her.
And so I started to lock myself into my room right after I get back from school. My last days of middle school were rather peaceful, as well as the following summer.

-

Just 20 minutes before going to my first day as second year in high school I was already dressed and ready to head out. Why you ask? So that I would have enough time to play Yandere Simulator of course!

I was just done with getting rid of Osana when a weird window popped up.

Do you like this game?
Yes No

I got confused for a second but I pressed "Yes" anyway. But just as I did that, another one popped up.

Would you ever like to experience this game in real life?
Yes No Maybe

With more confusion I pressed "Maybe", just wanting to get rid of annoying questions.

Perfect. If you wish to enter the 'different version' of Yandere Simulator please press "Start", however if you wish to stay where you are press "Cancel".
Start Cancel

Different version? Is it one of those sites where they say they have a better version of the game but then you get a virus?
Even so, I was interested in what they ment by "different version" so I clicked "Start".

Before I could do anything else I was swooped into the computer.
As I opened my eyes I noticed I was laying down. From were I was I could only see cherry blossoms and the clear blue sky. Beautiful scenery played before my eyes until someone's shadow fell over me.

"Hey you! Why are you laying on the floor? You're blocking my way!" I looked up to see a boy with orange hair, a bit long for a guy, and orange eyes staring right at me. Osano Najimi. I remember him from Yandere Dev's April fools video. Why was he here? And more importantly, where was I?

"Can't you just bypass me?" I asked, yes, still on the cold floor.

"Fine... I-idiot...!" He said and walked away.

With a sigh I got up and brushed off the dust from my skirt. As I looked in school's direction, I noticed I had a bookbag. I opened it and found my ID card along with some money and other private documents. While roaming through my bag I found my phone too. Well at least there's one positive thing.

With a lack of confidence I walked through the school's gate, ignoring the questioning looks of other students.

I walked to class 2-1 and sat where I usually sit in the game. The teacher came in right after the bell rang.

"Good morning students! Today we have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself." She spoke.

Before I could even ask myself how did she know I was coming, I got up and introduced myself.

"I'm [y/n] [l/n], nice to meet you." I smiled, noticing Osano's stare. Though that wasn't the only stare I recived. I noticed a certain purple haired Drama King in the second row staring as well.