+8+

Your POV

"My Rose! Ah my sweet Rose!" Kizano yelled as he ran after me at the school entrance.

I couldn't help but notice jealous stares of other girls. That's right! Even Kizano runs after me! I turned around to face him, he was panting but still smiling.

"Today *pant* I'll give *pant* you the *pant* tour of the *pant* Drama Club. *pant*" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Tour of the Drama Club?" That sounds sorta boring.

"Yes! I'll show you how I practice!" So when he said tour he ment him acting and me watching.

"Okay." I said knowing there's no point in refusing.

We entered our classroom and noticed the air wasn't as gloomy as it was at the school's entrance. Everyone seemed excited for a reason that was unknown to us.

"Hey [y/n], did you hear?" Koharu Hinata approched me.

"Hear what?" I asked, she just smiled while trying to supress the urge to squel.

"Tomorrow 2nd and 3rd years are going on a school trip together!" She jumped around me like a kid waiting for an ice cream.

2nd and 3rd? So Hanako isn't going, huh. Kizano leaned closer to me and whispered.

"Rose, are you sure you want to be with that Occult creep tomorrow? What if you get cursed and fall into a river or something?" He spoke hysterically.

"I'll be fine." I sat down and took out a manga I found in the house.

While reading I peeked over the edge of the page. Kizano was surrounded by girls, not just from this class. It seems he fits into this school completely. Unlike me.

×Flashback×

As I walked through the halls of my middle school I heard whispers.

"That's her right? The one that gets special treatment from teachers because her father is rich?" One of the girls said.

"Yeah. Science teacher let her answer questions on paper instead of standing up. Apperently because she's 'shy'." Other girl said mockingly.

I passed by them not saying anything, and went to my classroom.

"Hey Sarah, look who came. It's [y/n]." Natalie whispered to Sarah.

"I heard from our homeroom teacher that she'll spend her 3rd year of middle school in private academy." Sarah whispered back.

"Little rich slut." Natalie added.

I want to cry so bad. I want to hide in my closet and cry until I die. My mother died when I was small and father works all day. When I'm sad I always hide in my walk-in closet and cry. The bell rang and teacher walked in. Another day in hell begins...

×End of the Flashback×

"[Y/n]? [Y/n]?" I was brought back to reality by slight shaking. I opened my eyes and saw a teacher smiling at me.
"Looks like you fell asleep. Are my classes that boring?"

"Ah no... I didn't sleep well, that's all." I didn't want to bother the teacher so I lied.

"If you feel uneasy you can always stop by the infirmary." She said.

"Thank you." I muttered.

The class resumed and before I knew it, it was time for club activities. Kizano showed me around the drama club, I even practised some plays with him. I actually had fun. Something I didn't expirience that much in the real world.

×Back at home×

3rd POV

"Did you find her?!!!" [f/n] yelled.

"No sir. We searched everything but-" Main security guard was interupted by [y/n]'s father.

"Find her or you'll be fired!" [f/n] yelled even louder.

"But sir-" Security guard tried to speak but [f/n] was even louder if that was possobile.

"GO!" (A/n: GO GO POWER RANGER XD)

Security guard ran out leaving the poor man alone. Well, almost.
"Honey?"A young and beautiful woman entered through side doors. Her black curly hair barely reached her waist and her brown eyes resembeld dark chocolate.

"Yuriko..." [f/n]'s eyes soften.

"Still no trace of [y/n]? She's been missing for almost six days..." Yuriko, [y/n]'s stepmother spoke.

"I called the police, all my guards are searching but no one found anything." The man's eyes started to tear up. "What if I never find her? She didn't even meet her stepbrothers..."

"We'll find her! We'll find her for sure! And when we do, she'll met Taro and Hanako! It'll be okay!" Yuriko cheered.

+++++
In case you didn't know Yuriko isn't officaly Senpai and Hanako's mother's name . It's just something I made up since their mother isn't even mentioned anywhere. Thank you for reading and byeeeee. (Btw I'm at my grandma's on a vacation and there's no Wi-Fi so I can't respond to comments.)