+9+

Your POV

I eyed the buses parked in front of the school. While everyone was talking about the trip I was excitedly waiting for the time we were supposed to enter. Oko, sent by Megamo walked around the trees until he saw me. With slow but effective steps he came closer.

"Good morning [l/n]." He smiled while covering his face with a book.

"Morning Oko." I didn't mind him calling me by my last name since it's how a lot of people called me back at home. Wich reminds me.

"Oko? Can I ask you a question?" I turned to face him.

"Well you're already asking two questions. Ah sorry-" With a hint of discomfort he tried to apologise.

"No, it's okay. I just wanted to say... How does it feels to ride in a bus? That's like, full of people you mostly don't know?" Is it normal that I've amost never been in one? I wanted to ride one few years back but dad didn't allow me to.

"Could it be you've never rode in a bus [y/n]?" He tilted his head a bit.

"Haha... Yeah..." I said a little embarrassed noticing he called me by my first name.

"Then this will be like a special event for you!" His smile grew wider while he removed his book from his face.

"I guess... By the way, who will be sitting next to me on the bus?"

"Since it's my turn today, it will be me." He said shyily.

-

I sat in 4th row on the right side of the bus and Oko sat beside me. I took notice of Osoro and Aso behind me. Most of the students already sat down and we were only missing one teacher and school's nurse. At that moment a bit of pastel pink hair emarged from the bus's door.

Mujo entered the bus carring a few cases. "Hello there stu-" And yup, now he's gone. In a flash he fell down the stairs of the said bus.

Students laughed while Mido and few other teachers helped him get up. He quickly apologized and sat down in the front row. Mido sat next to him. I wanted to talk to someone and maybe make friends on this trip. Being seen with a bunch of guys all the time might give people ideas. Unfortunately , Oko was on my right side, behind us were Osoro and Aso, on the opposite seat were Osano and Amao and on the seat in front of us were Megamo and Kizano. So yeah, I'm in a sandwich. And I'm the tuna.
(A/n: In my country some people refer to good looking women as "fish". They don't speciefie the kind of fish but "And I'm the fish" sorta sounds weird. This sentence was supposed to show Reader's confidence in her looks.)

There were two buses and one was supposed to be for second years and other for third years, but principal said we should all get along and meet other generations of students so now we're mixed. I decided that except finding friends, I'll try to find Sakyu's killer. I kinda feel like I owe it to Inkyu. I looked out of the window trying to find something amusing. The only thing interesting enough was driver placing a black box with silver edges into the bus. Was that the instrument case with wich you can kidnap people in the game? Looks like I'll have some sniffing to do after we get there.

+++++
So I went to the store with Galaxy02218 today and saw this doll that looked like it was dabbing. ←Just a random thing cuz this chapter is boring.