WHITE CAMELLIAS

WEN JUNHUI is head over heels for XU MINGHAO... okay, maybe that was an over-exaggeration but not too far off. he knows that he is not "in-love" yet, but he also knows that what he feels towards MINGHAO in no longer some tiny crush. sure, they don't know each other well but that doesn't mean his heart will stay still everytime he sees him.

LEE JIHOON has had about enough of JUNHUI'S constant talk about the other male and every day after JUNHUI drops off the flowers at MINGHAO'S mailbox, he returns in a worried state. asking many "what if's" and "do you think's" honestly, without JIHOON being there to tell him, he should put clues for MINGHAO to follow. JUNHUI would've just left it as a string of endless notes and flowers, and- probably- end up not confessing. JUNHUI might be confident in his appearance and talents but he fears people not accepting him.

the two men were at the florist, JUNHUI recently returning from his daily drop off at MINGHAO'S place, worried as ever.

JUNHUI: do you think he'll figure it out?

JIHOON: [turns to JUNHUI.] I doubt it, this is only the second flower you've sent with a clue. plus the clues are quite vague.

JUNHUI: are they too vague?

JIHOON: [deadpans.] no, the clues are fine. he'll slowly figure it out and when you think he has, that's when you confess. okay?

JUNHUI: [hesitates for a moment.] ...okay.

both MINGHAO and SOONYOUNG are sat on their sofa, examining the recent flower and note sent to MINGHAO.

[to minghao
the camellia means "you're adorable"
second clue: i go to the same university as you
from j]

SOONYOUNG: this is promising.

MINGHAO: the hell do you mean?

SOONYOUNG: I mean, now we have a better chance at finding the culprit. he goes to the same uni as us, we just have to look in the right places.

MINGHAO: he might go to the same university as us but we don't know what his major is.

SOONYOUNG: well, it still can help us. we know that his name starts with j, we know that he is a guy and we now know that he goes to the same uni as us. we can just keep narrowing down the suspects.

MINGHAO: you literally called him a culprit and a suspect, what is he? a criminal?

SOONYOUNG: he might be. you never know. [circles his pointer finger in front of MINGHAO'S face.]

MINGHAO: oh god, how did I become friends with you?

SOONYOUNG: [shrugs.] dunno, but you're stuck with me for a long time.

MINGHAO: [chuckles.] oh my god.