PURPLE HIBISCUS

[to minghao
the hibiscus means "delicate beauty"
a clue, just for you: I am a male
from j]

this is new, a clue. something that can lead MINGHAO to this secret admirer of his. he felt a slight relief, as he is one step closer to finding who out "j" is now. MINGHAO went up to his apartment, wanting to tell SOONYOUNG the news.

MINGHAO: hyung! guess what!

SOONYOUNG: [keeps watching the tv.] what?

MINGHAO: we have a clue!

SOONYOUNG: [looks at MINGHAO.] really? what is it?

MINGHAO: well, all it says is that they're male.

SOONYOUNG: good thing you're bi, then. [smirks.]

MINGHAO: shut up. [hits SOONYOUNG lightly.]

SOONYOUNG: [laughs.] well, let's try to figure out who "j" is, i'll list off the people i know le-

MINGHAO: hyung, you do realise that there are other people besides you who know people with names starting with "j."

SOONYOUNG: yes, i do know that. but it's gotta to be someone we both know. okay, i'll list the people i know whose name starts with j. Jung Jinyoung, Park Jimin, Lee Jihoon-

MINGHAO: Lee Jihoon? really? from what i know he's already with some-

SOONYOUNG: shush, let me continue. Hong Jisoo, Moon Junhui-

MINGHAO: okay, stop. first of all, Hong Jisoo, he's dating our friend Lee Seokmin. second of all, i've only met the other people you've listed like, once.

SOONYOUNG: well, you never know. [stomach rumbles.] i'm hungry. i'm going to make some ramyun, want one?

MINGHAO: sure.

SOONYOUNG steps towards the kitchen, leaving MINGHAO alone with his thoughts. he thinks about, who "j" might be but he also thinks about what he'll do when they finally decide to reveal himself to MINGHAO. will he reject him? it's the obvious choice, right? he doesn't really know who "j" is and what's he's like. "j" could be a complete ass for all he knows.

sighing, MINGHAO walks towards the newly bought vase that holds the flowers. adding the hibiscus to the bunch. this "j" person must really like flowers or thinks that MINGHAO likes them. well to be fair, at least they're pretty.