Chapter 3

I woke up on the ground. 

When my vision came back to normal I saw Matt and Dylan both of them looking at the wall.  We were tied up in an empty room. I slowly sat up. Both of them looked at me and somehow manage to come to me.

"Woah Pam, you okay?" Matt said with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'll survive. Where the hell are we?" I looked around the room. It was white and it only had one door and nothing else.

"We don't know. But we were driving a few hours so I'm guessing we're a long way from home" said Dylan.

"Wait. How long was I out?"

"Almost a day now" Matt leaned on the wall next to me and stared at the wall again.

"What the hell do they want?" as soon as I asked that a tall man walked in the room. He was about 30. He had tattoos and had a big frame. He looked scary.

He looked at me and said "You are coming with me" he untied my legs and pull my arm towards the door.

"Wait. Where are you taking her?'" yelled Matt after us.

Big man didn't answered him. We went down the hall and entered a room with a chair. He sat me in the chair and tied me to it. Younger man entered the room as well. He looked like he was 25. He came closer to me and I felt scared.

"You know why you're here?" he asked me with a smirk on his face.

"I have a feeling you are about to tell me" I mumbled under my breath. The only thing I had left was my sarcasm.

"Your brother stole something from me and I badly want it back" he came closer to me.

"That's impossible" what? He's been in jail for 2 years now "He's in jail!"

"Oh is that what they told you?" he smirked at me. "He's an FBI agent and so are you're friends in the other room"

"What? Matt and Dylan?" okay I'm beyond confused.

"Yeah, your brother hired them after he stole my drugs. He knew you'd be in danger. But he should know those two teenagers wouldn't keep you safe."

He's not in jail? Why would he lied to me. I hated him for two years. My mom told me that he got into a fight with a guy and almost killed him. I didn't talk to him for two years. I was scared of him. My mom was on this to?

His phone rang and he answered it.

"What?... Yeah she's with me...Are you sure?... Okay I'll take care of them!" he hang up the phone angrily.

"We don't need her anymore. Take all of them out." he order to one of the guys.

He took me back to the room we were earlier. As soon as I got in, Matt jumped in front of the guy and punched him in the face. Another guy came in the room and they both grabbed Matt and took him of of the room.

I looked at Dylan. He tried to run after him but the big guy stopped him "No no you guys are coming with me" he said pushing us out of the building and into a van.

I saw Matt being bit up and there was blood all around him.

"Matt, no!!" I screamed so the guy who was beating him up looked at me. The guy in front of me pushed me back. Dylan tried to go and hel him but the big guy just pushed in back in the van.

" I'm guessing they told you about Matt and me?'' Dylan asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. So you're FBI" I said looking away from him.

"I'm sorry from both of us. I'm sure Matt didn't want you to find out like this" 

"Whatever. Where are they taking us?" I tried to change the subject.

"I don't know. Did he say anything to you or anyone?"

"He said 'take them all out' or something like that"

"Shit" he said punching the wall of the van.

"What, what does that mean?"

"They do that to people they don't need anymore. They trow them in the middle of forest or a desert."

"What? Wait are we gonna die out there" I asked in panic.

"Hey, I would never let that happen" he tried to calm me by holding my hand.

"But there's a chance?"

"Yeah"

"Oh my God..." my body started to shake and I couldn't stop it.

"Hey it's okay. It's okay" he came closer to me and hugged me "I'll get us out of this mess, I'll get you home I promise" I rested my head in his chest, it felt comforting.

After driving for several hours the van stopped.

The back door opened to reveal a tall and muscular man who was about twice my size.

"Get out" he pulled me by my arm and literary trow me out of the van. I made a weird voice when my but hit the ground.

"Don't touch her!" Dylan came to attack him but for no use. As soon as he was closer to the big guy he also trow him out of the van.

"As you wish" at the moment when I stood up the world turned in slow motion. The guy pulled a gun out of his belt and shot it. I needed a few seconds to realize what happened.

"No" I heard Dylan scream. Than's when I realized the guy shot me in my left leg. The pain spread and I fell to the ground. It hurt like hell. Dylan was by my side inn seconds. I culdn't help but cry.

"Good luck surviving now" the guy said and disappeared in the distance.

"It hurts. A lot!" I complained to Dylan who was putting his belt around my leg.

"The bullet is not far in the leg but I need to get it out now. It will hurt a lot and I need you to stay still, okay?"

"Have you done this before? I mean you're a cop not a dosctor" 

He stared at me and gave me the 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt his fingers going inside my wound. I screamed and cryed while trying not to move.

"Okay, okay. It's out, it's out" Dylan said putting his covered in blood hands in the air. He took my shirt and wrap it around my wound.

We just sat there for a while and after a few minutes of silence I spoke "What the hell are we gonna do?"

"Survive."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys <3

Sorry for the VERY late update I had a small writters block. I'll try my best to update at least once a week. So keep reading and please comment and vote if you like it. Thank you for reading!

-Tjasa:)