Part 4

Recap:

They sold me, they don't get to call me their daughter anymore. They've lost that right.

I don't look back and just step into the carriage. I sit opposite of the king and just stare out the window, watching people walk by doing their business. I squeal when I'm picked up and put into someone's lap. I look up to see the king staring down at me.

"I can sit over there." I point to where I was sitting before.

"No I like you better here." The king smirks. Hmmp.

After awhile I start to get tired. "Sleep princess. We have time till we get to the castle."

"But I'm not tired." I lie, and I think I gave it away when I yawned. The king just puts my head his shoulder and puts his arms around me. Too exhausted to move or to tell him my name is Kylie. I close my eyes. I then remember to ask him for his name.

"What's your name?" He stays quiet for a little.

"Ashton. Now sleep princess." I close my eyes, and fall asleep to the soothing sound of his heartbeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in the softest bed. Seriously I could live in this bed. I turn over to snuggle into the bed, when I hit something hard. What the hell? I open my eyes only to be blinded by the sun. Wait a minute my room doesn't have a window.  I open my eyes again, but slowly this time. I come face to face with the one and only king with me snuggled up into his chest. 

I scream, and back up only to fall off the bed. Why does this always happen to me? And why does this bed have to be 100ft (not literally) off the floor? So many questions.

"Are you all right?" The king rushes over.

"Yes, I'm fine my king," I said getting up off the floor, "but if I may ask why were we in bed together. D-did w-we d-d-do it?" I stutter at the end. Oh my gosh what if we did do it. Oh no I lost my virginity! I WASN'T READY!!! Oh god!!!! I was interrupted by a chuckle, and it was Beautiful.

"No we didn't do anything, though I would liked to, but that is for after the wedding." He said so calmly, but ehmm....EXCUSE ME!  I will not do....you know what, with him.  

"I think you might be confused, but I plan to give my virginity to someone I love, and I certainly do not love you." I sass him. 

"You're a virgin?" He chirps. Out of all of that he focuses on that part. 

"Yes, why do you care?" His eyes light up at this.

"Because I will be the only person to ever be inside you, the only person to make love to you. Taking your virginity will show the world that you are mine." Well that's not creepy at all. To tell the world that we had sex.

"You want the world to know that we had sex?" His face turns cold.

"No." Will someone has mood swing problems. He should see the doctor about that.

My stomach growls. Well I guess I need food now. The king chuckles at this. "I ordered one of my servants to bring us some food it should be here any minute." I nod. There is a knock on the door. "Come in." The king says in a demanding rough voice. A servant comes into the room. She has brown hair, and hazel brown eyes. She is around 5' 5". She screams innocent. 

"H-here y-you go m-my k-k-king." She brings the food to him.

"Put it on my bed side. You can go now peasant." Rude.