-chapter six-

lauren's pov

"Ok, Kenz, what are we going to prank Johnny with back? It has to be really good, because my throat still burns so badly." I rub my throat and groan. Kenzie's sleeping over for the weekend, like she usually does, so we have a lot of time to devise evil plans.

"Same," Kenzie moans, and downing some water from a cup on the nightstand. "Ooh, let's replace all of Johnny's underwears with thongs. He won't know until he needs to grab some right after the shower."

"But I don't have any thongs," I wrinkle my nose. "They're gross."

Kenzie laughs. "Uhh, I might have like 2. I can check Maddie's drawer too. Why don't you look in Darian and Maddie's drawers too?"

I nod. My older sisters, Maddie and Darian don't live at home anymore, but they still have clothes in their rooms.

"We'll do that first thing tomorrow so they're in Johnny's drawers when he showers." I grin at Kenzie.

"Perfect."

°°°°°°°

kenzie's pov

"Good morning, Mrs. Orlando," I say politely as I come into the kitchen the next morning. "I'm just going to run over to my house to change and grab some stuff."

"Ok, Mackenzie. Just knock on the door when you get back."

I hurry though the back yard and let myself in though my back gate. Slipping my house key out of my pocket, I open the back door to my house.

"Morning, mom. I'm just grabbing some stuff."

Mom nods. "Ok. I'm going to come over there later to talk Mrs. Orlando, so I'll see you then too."

Heading upstairs, I grab a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top from my closet and throw them on. I run a comb though my hair, and put on some eye makeup quickly. Then I grab the pair of thongs that I have and run into Maddie's room.

She's still asleep obviously, so I sneak over to her drawers and rummage through her clothes until I find some thongs.

Finally, I have all I want, so I head downstairs, kiss my mom goodbye, and go back to the Orlando's place.

Johnny opens the door when I knock. He's got these adorable green eyes like Lauren, and he has a super goofy smile and sometimes I just want to run my fingers through his fluffly hair. He also has a tall, lean, but muscular frame from being in the army. He's the kind of guy that I can totally see girls squealing over. [edit: wow what is this i'm-]

Johnny looks at me for a second, and then says, "Oh, hi, sorry, come in."

johnny's pov

I'm helping Mom with breakfast when there's a knock on the back door.

"It's probably Mackenzie," Mom says, and motions me to open the door.

I quickly rinse my hands and come open the door. It is Mackenzie. She looks gorgeous, wearing ripped skinny jeans and a crop top. Her hair is naturally wavy, and blows slighly in the wind. Why am I admiring my sister's best friend? She's younger than me.

I jerk out of my reviere and splutter. "Oh-h, hi, sorry, come in." She smiles and follows me into the kitchen.

"How old are you?" I ask casually.