Final Thoughts

I just want to that y'all again for all of the support on this story! It makes me so happy to hear your thoughts on the story and my writing. All of you have been such a huge support!

I did want to thank two people specifically for their help in some ideas and/or characters used in this story. They are FranchingFry and H20vanossfan109. I thank both of y'all from the bottom of my heart for being huge helps in keeping this story running smoothly and in some twists and turns along the way. 

One last thank you to everyone who followed me and everyone who voted, commented and just loved the story so much. 

As for my next main project, I will be working on Ready Lover One? mostly. It'll be posted shortly after this goes up and updates for that will definitely be every Tuesday but could be more based on my schedule. 

For the other two, I do plan on posting those and working on them at some point but may not work on them at the same time. These three stories will probably be more in-depth and have more complicated plots, I hope. But, I do promise they will be posted one day soon. 

If y'all would like to have a bonus chapter/part of this story around Keith and Lance returning to that one planet that Keith never got to visit then I can definitely do that for y'all. Also, if y'all ever have any requests for stories, AU's or even a one shot book for Voltron or a few other fandoms just let me know. I love hearing your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. 

Thank y'all so much again and I hope y'all enjoy future works by me, if you continue to read my stories.