"Well, today is your lucky day since they're not working. They had today off since they will be going on their second honeymoon tomorrow." So I get to see Viola and Eric, without any surprise comment from Viola?

This will be fun

***

"Hmm ... I miss this food so much! Eric, this is our usual dinner spot when I was still in the university. It's hard to find a good restaurant around here but this place is something else. Here try this." I am dreaming ... I literally am.

Did I just witness something out of the ordinary? Did Viola just feed her husband like a normal married couple?!

"What's wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost." Viola asked me but without her normal authoritative tone. She actually speaking to me as if she knew me for like forever! Like we're friends!

"Uhh ... uh ..." I am speechless! This is not her normal side at all.

"Forgive her, V. She never saw you like this." Eloise chuckled.

"Honey, this is the real Viola. She's kind, polite, and not like the Viola you've met for the first time. This is her true colors." Both Eric and Viola smiled at me.

She's right. Viola never smiles before. She's beautiful when she's smiling.

"This is the Viola I fell in love with. This is my wife, without her other persona." Persona? Now I get it.

The usual Viola I always met usually indulge herself with work, like Eloise does. Except, that was Eloise's true self.

"Come on. If I acted this way while at work, those people will never see me as a person who works in a place conquered by men, am I correct?" She's right.

Working in a world control my men is not easy. If it were me, I don't think I can even survive even for a minute. I'm sure it's hard for her to get to her position right now.

"Luna. Why are you so into your phone? What's going on?" Viola asked, politely.

"Nothing. Carmen Larove, she's making an official press conference regarding the downfall of Micheal Larove and his family. Apparently, that congressman is currently having his vacation overseas with his family."

Vacation?! Now of all time?

"What you did to him and his family affected Carmen and Jeremy as well you know. Their main office nearly went bankrupt if Antonia didn't do anything about it." Whoa! Was it that bad?

"Who's Antonia?" I asked Eloise.

"She's from the Avilia Empire. She's old ... very, very old." Eloise chuckled. How can they eat at the time like this is beyond me?

"Well, they're lucky I didn't do anything more to them. What Micheal and his wife did is not acceptable, I despise them." Are they talking about Eloise's biological parents huh?

So the whole drama was to have her revenge?

"Anyway, thank you for what you've done. But seriously though, why does Natalya need those stocks and shares? She's planning something, does she?" Eloise thanked her sister but Viola replied with a shrugged.

"I don't know. But she is the new headmistress of Larove High." Viola chuckled while Eloise and Luna's mouth hang open. I was surprised when Eric opened his mouth as well.

"That stripper is the new headmistress of Larove High?!" Eloise's voice was loud enough for the whole restaurant to turned their attention to us.

"Shhhh ... don't be so loud." Viola whispered while Eric apologized for the noise.