14 | Fascination

ELOISE'S POV

Knowing what he did to her, I can't help but to judge him for his rash decision. Why would he even try to do stuff like that to the person he truly loves?

"This place doesn't suit to your liking? I thought you marry Amber just so you could live in a palace. This is my private floor. It's one of the most luxurious office floors in the city." He just looked down at his thigh while I talk to him.

"Why? Afraid that I might shoot your brains out? Don't be. There's no way I will let my expensive carpet be stain with blood. It's hard enough to remove the cum from the woman I pleasure in here." Roger looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Disgusting." He said lowly.

"The disgusting one here is you who tried to rape my worker in her office. I will give you to the authority after I'm done with you." I can't just leave my work just because he's here. I need to finish up before 'going out' with him.

"Eloise! Found her." Claire made herself known when she entered my office without knocking on the door first. Did she find the culprit already?

"You don't have any idea how many of my workers look suspicious today. But somehow, she confesses." Somehow Huh? That woman was drenched!

What kind of method did she use to her to make her confess?

"Oh, you're here also? Man, if you believe in God, just pray that you'll be able to be the father of Amber's child." Claire chuckled before leaving them both with me.

"What's your name, Lady?" I asked without looking up at her. The room was in complete silence except for the sound of her sobbing.

"You've done something bad, Lady. Do you know what's the consequences for your doing?" I was directing the question to both of them. Knowing Roger, he's probably the dumbest man I've ever met.

"Luna, I'm done with my work," I said through the phone.

I finally look up to both of the 'criminal' sitting in front of me. It didn't take Luna long to entered my room and took the documents with her.

"What are you going to do with them?" Luna asked without looking at me.

"No idea. Maybe something that will make them regret doing bad stuff to others?" I smiled at my sister before she sighs and walked out of the room.

"I am a human being myself. I won't do anything crazy to both of you. But, I will send you to the authority, don't worry about that part, okay?" Roger looked up with a smirk.

"My wife will release me from the gutter. I don't have to worry about a thing." I chuckled at his retort.

"Why are you laughing, dyke!" A dyke? It's been so long since I heard that. That word only used when I was in high school.

"It's nothing really. Just, this is the first time I met someone who so proud of his wife's influences. It's not every day I met someone like you, who use women for your own self-gain, bravo."

I pressed enter on my keyboard and showed him the footage of him raping his own wife to him. He looked away when I did.

"Ehh why would you look away from this? That is you, correct? You made her cry, you put more salt on her wound. Oh Roger, this time you won't be able to save yourself anymore." I stood up from my chair and went behind him.

I placed both hands on his shoulder before forcing him to watch his action towards his wife, Well, future ex-wife.

"Engrave those images in your brain as you rethink of your action. You're her husband and you suppose to protect her from animals like yourself. You raised your hands at her, you even call her things she doesn't like to hear coming from the man she loves. Have you no heart? If I were you, I would gladly protect, and give her everything that she wanted to the fullest."