Chapter 1

Maddie's p.o.v

I walked around my apartment looking everywhere for that little thing. "Maddie! Hurry up, we're going to be late to the party!" My boyfriend Stefan shouted from the front door. "I'm coming, hold on!" I replied, finally finding my lip gloss under pillows. "How in the hell did it get there..." I muttered as I put the shiny product on my lips.

I looked in the mirror and, not going to lie here, but I looked amazing;

"Ok I'm ready!" I stated as I grabbed my purse and walked towards the front door, my heels knocking on the wooden floor

"Ok I'm ready!" I stated as I grabbed my purse and walked towards the front door, my heels knocking on the wooden floor. When I saw my boyfriend I did a little turn, showing him my whole outfit, but when I turned back around, he had a weird look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked me up and down and motioned towards my outifit, "How Do you expect to go out like that and not have any boys try to steal you from me?!" I started getting a bit frustrated with him since he always does that. "Honey, listen. I am not going to leave you for some fuckboy ok? I am going to wear this and that's that." I reassured him, but he was now looking at me with disgust. "But... You look like..." He stuttered out.

"I look like what??" I asked, getting more frustrated by the second. I could feel my face going red from it. "A slut! Look how short that skirt is and that top shows so much cleavage!" He said, expecting me to agree with him. My left eyebrow rose up and my fists clenched. "You know what, Stef?", I walked slowly towards him," Abra cadabra, your single. Now fuck off." I said bluntly as I slammed the door in his face. "So stupid..." I muttered when I flopped onto my bed.

I went on instgram to see Cole had posted a new photo, and by Cole, I mean Cole sprouse, the one who can even make smoking look attractive. I don't condone smoking unless you look like him.

I double tapped and commented "#justiceforjughead" and started to get unready. Once I head gotten my very little makeup off and into my comfortable clothes, I heard a notification sound come from my phone. "Cole Sprouse replied to your comment (maddiexsprouse): 😂❤" I jumped around and took a screenshot to rub in my friends faces. Cole Sprouse noticed me. ME. I flopped on the bed once again and got an early nights sleep, dreaming of a certain someone.

Yes this was short but the chapters will get longer since this is just the beginning.