Chapter: 10 A spy

Start from the beginning

Sejun only stared at her blankly, no emotion in his eyes.

"He's my son too Mina, not just yours."

And with that, Sejun sat up and went outside the restaurant.

Mina scoffed, she was meeting Sejun to talk to him about Taehyung.

She knew Sejun set the Exo to spy on Taehyung, she knew Sejun would want Taehyung back.

"You can't have him."

And with that she sat up and went outside the restaurant and headed to the grocery store to buy some of Taehyung's favorite candies.

--

"Uhm, dad? You okay?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, are you okay now? I heard you were sick." Sejun asked while lighting up his cigarette.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't get to meet Tae today because of me being stupid." The boy said as he looked at his father who was smoking.
"It's okay, and i heard that there are 3 of you are going to america to study?" Sejun asked, the boy nodded and smiled, "Yup, Kris, Tao, and Luhan, they said they will go in America to study since they're already in college and that they will pass in this misson." The boy answered.

"It's okay, I understand. anyways, it's been a long time since you haven't met him, I'm sure you will be happy to see him tomorrow..

Baekhyun."

Sejun said as he smiled a little at Baekhyun and Baekhyun smiled back.

"Yeah.. I miss him.. Don't worry, we will watch over him and protect him, but i heard from Sehun that the Bts was with Taehyung the whole time.. It kinda pisses me off." Baekhyun said while frowning at the thought.

Sejun raised his one eyebrow in amusement, "Bts?" He asked, Baekhyun nodded, "Yeah, do you know them?" Baekhyun asked with curiosity.

Sejun shook his head, "No, but i know one of the members, he is also a spy, he is assigned to spy on Taehyung too, since he is the oldest and the only son in their family."

Baekhyun was confused. He frowned and questioned his father, "What do you mean? Who is he?"

Sejun sighed and threw his cigarette, outside. They were in the balcony.

"He is like one of you guys, since he is like us, he has a misson too..

He is a smart one, so don't be fooled, he might seem nice but he isn't. He can easily break your bones in a matter of seconds...
His family has a company and since he's the reliable son, they always set him on missons, and this time, they assigned him to spy on Taehyung since Taehyung is a Kim, i know there is a lot of Kims but Taehyung is one of us, he is not just an ordinary kid, he came from a rich household, and his grandmother and father is a powerful CEO, i know this is confusing but Taehyung is being targeted by those assholes.. They are using their son to their success."

Sejun explained calmly and Baekhyun grew more confused.

"What does grandma got to to do in any of these?" He asked confused.

"My mother, your grandma, is a successful CEO and she is once a Kim, but now since she remarried, she is now a Lee, Lee's are the 2nd most famous and powerful, we Kims are 1st on the list, she was once knew as the most powerful CEO in Korea, and because of that, she has many enemies.. Even her own daughter.. and now she's using her own son to make her own wishes come true.. So stupid."

"Why didn't you tell me that grandma had a daughter??? So you have a sister?!?" Baekhyun couldn't believe it, he was still processing everything that his father had said.

Sejun chuckled a little, "Mom's ex husband had a daughter, she is younger than me, since i am the favorite and the most trusted and reliable one, she grew jealous over me, she assigned killers to kill me and Mina, which pissed me off when I remembered that day, and now she has a son to rely on, and she now knew that i had a son who is innocent and weak unlike you, she knew very well that you're smart and strong so she can't touch you, but Taehyung is not like you, she wants Taehyung so that we Kims can suffer and be powerless, she knows that Taehyung is our weakness, she is using her own son to fucking grant her own wishes which she can't fucking do because of her lazy ass, and no, i don't even want to call that witch's own son my nephew, heck I don't even want to call that woman my sister, don't even think about it. Since they're planning something to Taehyung, i want you guys to be there for him, okay?" Baekhyun nodded and there was something that was bugging him.

"Wait.. Dad, since grandma was a Kim.. Her daughter is a Kim too right? So her son is a fucking Kim??"

"Yep, she didn't want her own husband's surname, cause they only had the child because of a fucking one night stand, such bitch."

"So.. Who is the kid?"

"Haha.. I still remember that name... It's..

Kim Seokjin."